ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verification by BHC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harneet691

Verification by BHC

Post by harneet691 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi all

I applied on 09-01-09.

The only question i hav is :
Does BHC verify details for every Application???

i was a bit uncomfortable coz nothing has been verified in my case till date and the status goes as usual.... ur appl is fwd to BHC.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello Dear!

Thanks alot for your wishes and Pray for me. Dear, you don't need to worry of feel discomfort at all. There is no set rule for verification. In my case as well, there is no verification being done.

Please be patient and don't take stress...

Keep praying dear...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

drjabberwocky23

Re: Verification by BHC

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

harneet691 wrote:Hi all

I applied on 09-01-09.

The only question i hav is :
Does BHC verify details for every Application???

i was a bit uncomfortable coz nothing has been verified in my case till date and the status goes as usual.... ur appl is fwd to BHC.
I don't believe they verify details for each and every application.

sunny_hsmp001

Post by sunny_hsmp001 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43 pm

harneet

have you tried calling BHC ?

or do you have any idea as to which applications(date range) they are processing.

as even the UKBA site displays timelines of UK applications

so that you have an idea as to when will your turn come.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 pm

@ALL

Hello everyone...

Sunny, there is no use to contact them and ask these questions, coz. I think they are not going to answer unless u are extremely lucky to get the same. Harneet, my suggestion for you is same, just be patient and PRAY.

An update from myside is: Alhumdulillah, I got my TIER1 (G) visa today. My sincere and heartiest THANKS to everyone for the support and guidance.My timeline is as below :

Applied for Tier1 (G) Fresh from khi-pk - 16th December 2008

Status on website (www.ukvacpk.com) from then till 4-5 days back was Forwarded to BHC and chngd to Forwarded to ISB OC 2-3 days back, then chngd to ready for collection yesterday

Verification (any type, from anywhere)- No information

Collected visa stamped (Alhumdulillah) - 06th Feb'09

Hope, this will be more than enough information for everyone, who is waiting. Feel free to ask anything if u want about your application.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

ireallywish09

Verification by BHC?

Post by ireallywish09 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 am

Hi,

I seriously believe that ever since Integra screening was done away with, the BHC verifies cases on a random basis. I feel they pick certain applications on a random selection and get them verified. My application was processed in 56 days, and many a times when i had called BHC, they told me that enquiries / verfication is still pending. And then we had a case where a guy got the TIER 1 VISA in 72 hours. That clearly shows that in one case verification was done, and in another, not at all. How they select applications for verification, that i am not sure of, but random selection is a guess from my side which seems very much probable to me....