ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tricky Lloyds bank statement leads to PSW refusal PLS HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Victory
Newly Registered

Tricky Lloyds bank statement leads to PSW refusal PLS HELP

Post by Victory » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:07 am

Dear all,
I need Your help

I’m new to this forum and I’ve gone through many posts but I didn’t see anything that reminds my situation.

I’ve been refused PSW 2 days ago on the ground that the documents I provided “do not demonstrate that you have been in possession of 800 for the period specified in the guidanceâ€

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 am

Guys really need any advice, so upset, don't know what to do should I go for appeal (apply before 17th February)

or leave

RippedOff
Newly Registered

Post by RippedOff » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 am

You have nothing to lose by going to appeal. I and many other international students are fed up by the new "maintenance rule" where the caseworkers act like vigilantes ...APPEAL Maybe the home office will notice a trend(we hope!) and review the rules.Don't give up, don't lose hope. You should be able to argue your case yourself, do not let a dodgy lawyer rip you off! I wish you all the best.

hanna

hi

Post by hanna » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 am

go and appeal,im with u 100%.if you really have enough funds in r account,just get the original bank statements and a letter from r bank confirming that u have the money,u have nothing to be afraid of,other students are in much worth situation.good luck.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Tricky Lloyds bank statement leads to PSW refusal PLS HE

Post by Diokpa » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="Victory"]Dear all,
I need Your help

I’m new to this forum and I’ve gone through many posts but I didn’t see anything that reminds my situation.

I’ve been refused PSW 2 days ago on the ground that the documents I provided “do not demonstrate that you have been in possession of 800 for the period specified in the guidanceâ€
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Victory
Newly Registered

Post by Victory » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Thank you so much All of You!

I've got guts now to "fight" :D

I'll get all papers needed and apply

I'll write then how it goes