ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal decision(time to leave the county?)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qxoil

appeal decision(time to leave the county?)

Post by qxoil » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm

hi all
i applied psw in november.but been refused due to mentinaince requirement.after receving refusal i did appeal against the decision.my hearing date is 10 of this months.if judge refuses my appeal aswell.so what will be heppend next.my leave has expired already.
my qestion is will i be given any centain time to leave the country.could any body tell me long long i will be given time to leave this country.please pleasereply me.
thanks alot
john

Victory
Newly Registered

Re: appeal decision(time to leave the county?)

Post by Victory » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:45 am

qxoil wrote:hi all
i applied psw in november.but been refused due to mentinaince requirement.after receving refusal i did appeal against the decision.my hearing date is 10 of this months.if judge refuses my appeal aswell.so what will be heppend next.my leave has expired already.
my qestion is will i be given any centain time to leave the country.could any body tell me long long i will be given time to leave this country.please pleasereply me.
thanks alot
john
using common sense u will be given sometime after getting the decision, I saw sth about it in other posts, i don't have time now to look for it, sorry. maybe its better just to call HO or AIT and ask

MIB
Newly Registered

Re: appeal decision(time to leave the county?)

Post by MIB » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi John,

How did the hearing go? Did it go in your favor at all? If YES.. great.. well done.. If Not.. dont worry.. it's for the better..
Anyway, share your experience.. tell us all about it..

MIB