ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Feb 2nd week submission - Need ur help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashokkumar
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Feb 2nd week submission - Need ur help

Post by ashokkumar » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Hi Friends,

I am going to apply for tier 1 visa in Chennai VFS centre next week...Please find below the list of documents and

let me know if i miss anyting...

1.Age --> original passport - 20 pts

2. Qualification - BE ECE from SRM Engg COllege - Anna university - 2005 pass out - 30 pts
--> Listed in Database
--> Original Degree certificate

3. Earnings - Claim period from Jan 02 2008 to Jan 02 2009 - 35 pts
--> 12 Months bank statement from 02-Jan-2008 to 02-feb 2009
--> Payslips duly attested by employer with seal - Jan 2008 to Dec 2008

4. English Language Requirement - SRM Engineering College - Anna University - 2005 pass out - 10 Pts
--> Listed in Database
--> Certificate from Anna Unviersity stating my name, college and medium of graduation
--To WHOMSOEVER CONCERN from Anna University

MY DOUBT - Do I need to select SRM Engg college or Anna University in the database..
Now SRM has become a deemed University..even this is there in the database...but Anna University controlled it during my graduation in 2005...SO PLZ ADVICE...

5. Maintenance funds - 10 pts
--> 3 Months separate bank statement from 04-11-2008 to 03-02-2009
--> separate certificate from ICICI Bank stating my minimum balance from 01-11-2008 to 04-02-2009 is 3906GBP

Friends Please let me know if i miss anything in this documentation..

Also... 1. Do I need to write a separate cover letter for maintenance requirement

2. Do I need to put all the cover letter and documents in a single big cover and give it to the VFS center

3. What shuld i do for getting back the documents - Do i need to give a self addressed big cover along with

the documents

Please reply with ur opinions..

Thanks in advance.....

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Feb 2nd week submission - Need ur help

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:16 am

ashokkumar wrote:Hi Friends,

I am going to apply for tier 1 visa in Chennai VFS centre next week...Please find below the list of documents and

let me know if i miss anyting...

1.Age --> original passport - 20 pts --> GOOD

2. Qualification - BE ECE from SRM Engg COllege - Anna university - 2005 pass out - 30 pts
--> Listed in Database
--> Original Degree certificate ---> GOOD

3. Earnings - Claim period from Jan 02 2008 to Jan 02 2009 - 35 pts
--> 12 Months bank statement from 02-Jan-2008 to 02-feb 2009
--> Payslips duly attested by employer with seal - Jan 2008 to Dec 2008

-->GOOD

4. English Language Requirement - SRM Engineering College - Anna University - 2005 pass out - 10 Pts
--> Listed in Database
--> Certificate from Anna Unviersity stating my name, college and medium of graduation --> NOT REQUIRED STILL YOU CAN PUT IT --To WHOMSOEVER CONCERN from Anna University

MY DOUBT - Do I need to select SRM Engg college or Anna University in the database..
Now SRM has become a deemed University..even this is there in the database...but Anna University controlled it during my graduation in 2005...SO PLZ ADVICE... --> YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANNNA UNIV IN SELF ASSESMENT TOOL NOT YOUR COLLEGE

5. Maintenance funds - 10 pts
--> 3 Months separate bank statement from 04-11-2008 to 03-02-2009
--> separate certificate from ICICI Bank stating my minimum balance from 01-11-2008 to 04-02-2009 is 3906GBP
-->GOOD

Friends Please let me know if i miss anything in this documentation..

Also... 1. Do I need to write a separate cover letter for maintenance requirement --->NOT REQUIRED, I DIDNT DO IT

2. Do I need to put all the cover letter and documents in a single big cover and give it to the VFS center -->THEY WILL ARRANGE IT IN AN ORDER AND PUT IT IN A FILE, SO JUST KEEP IT IN ONE PLASTIC COVER AND TAKE IT.
3. What shuld i do for getting back the documents - Do i need to give a self addressed big cover along with the documents --> EITHER YOU CAN COLLECT IT FROM VFS OR YOU CAN SHELL OUT RS 200/- SO THAT BLUE DART DELIVERS AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

APART FROM ABOVE, IF YOU ARE MARRIED THEN MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED, I ALSO INCLUDED MY CURRENT EMPLOYERS OFFER LETTER + PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE LETTER.
-->A COPY of SELF Assessment form.
-->MAIN COVER LETTER
-->VAF 9 + APPENDIX 1
-->KEEP 2-3 PHOTOGRAPHS AS PER UK VISA STANDARDS
-->Print out of the Exchange rate OF LAST DAY OF MY PREVIOUS EARNINGS PERIOD from OANDA website.

Please reply with ur opinions..

Thanks in advance.....
Jedi001