ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bossvikas
Newly Registered

Bank Statements for Tier 1

Post by bossvikas » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 am

Hi
I will be applying for HSMP next week. I had a very silly doubt, but just want to be double sure before applying.
I am showing my salary for the last 12 months and accordingly I have taken the bank statement for the last 12 months starting today. In other words, this is the immediate 12 months before my application date.

For the maintenance funds, I am showing the same bank account as my salary account. So will 1 bank statement suffice both the purposes or do I need to take separate bank statements - one for the last 12 months (SALARY PROOF) and the other for the last 3 months (MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT)?
I know this is a silly query - but as I said, I want to be sure.

Thanks and regards
Vikas Manghani

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:10 am

Better to take seperate statements.

1) Statement covering 12 month claim of earnings
2) Statement covering 3 months of maintenance funds

Aren't you giving the letter from the bank stating the funds were maintained throughout the period. It would be best supporting document.

Thanks
Raghavendran.G

bossvikas
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by bossvikas » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Actually my bank is not ready to give that supporting document. They say that for the purpose of immigration, the bank statement is enough. I tried to convince them, but they would not budge.

Thanks anyway
Cheers
Vikas

bossvikas
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by bossvikas » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Actually my bank is not ready to give that supporting document. They say that for the purpose of immigration, the bank statement is enough. I tried to convince them, but they would not budge.

Thanks anyway
Cheers
Vikas