ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolkid121
Newly Registered

need urgent help

Post by coolkid121 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm

hi there ihave submitted my case to brtish high commission for fiance visa and waiting for reply
on my application form i completely forgot to put my conviction
i have got 2 convictions 1 i have had 6 points as my insurance ran out and that was in 2004 i think and i totally and truely forgot to put that 1 on an application form
and second 1 i had 3 points for speeding and that was last year WHICH I DID PUT ON AN APPLICATION FORM
please kindly if you can help me what should i do next shall i ring them up and tel them or should i wait
thanks 4 reading will be waiting for your reply
regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Come one mate - how can you forget such a serious offence and remember a trivial one?

Don't think u've any option but to either declare it in writing with the new info or withdraw ur app ASAP.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ci07jjs

Re: need urgent help

Post by ci07jjs » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

coolkid121 wrote:hi there ihave submitted my case to brtish high commission for fiance visa and waiting for reply
on my application form i completely forgot to put my conviction
i have got 2 convictions 1 i have had 6 points as my insurance ran out and that was in 2004 i think and i totally and truely forgot to put that 1 on an application form
and second 1 i had 3 points for speeding and that was last year WHICH I DID PUT ON AN APPLICATION FORM
please kindly if you can help me what should i do next shall i ring them up and tel them or should i wait
thanks 4 reading will be waiting for your reply
regards
I don't see why you can't ring them and tell them you have another conviction. Atleast it shows that you were honest about this to them!

republique
BANNED

Re: need urgent help

Post by republique » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:34 pm

ci07jjs wrote:
I don't see why you can't ring them and tell them you have another conviction. Atleast it shows that you were honest about this to them!
True or mail out an addendum

coolkid121
Newly Registered

Post by coolkid121 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 am

thanks for replies i don't think there is any direct nmber for high commission plus who am i supose to email i think i should wait til we get an appointment
thanks

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 pm

coolkid121 wrote:thanks for replies i don't think there is any direct nmber for high commission plus who am i supose to email i think i should wait til we get an appointment
thanks

Why waste others' time asking for advice - to which you've had a unanimous response - only to ignore it?

If you're seeing an agent like VFS or Worldbridge, don't expect them to take a great deal of notice regarding your verbal information.

Get it in writing - pronto - and make sure it's added into your evidence at your appointment.
Oh, the drama...!

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:15 am

LRN2DRIVE :lol: