ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aqilzeeshan

Should i send last refusal letter with the new application a

Post by aqilzeeshan » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:23 am

Should i send last refusal letter with the new application as well ?

asifposter
Newly Registered

Re: Should i send last refusal letter with the new applicati

Post by asifposter » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 pm

aqilzeeshan wrote:Should i send last refusal letter with the new application as well ?
The application form will ask you for the refusal number anyway but it would be a good idea to send a photocopy of the refusal letter as well.

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am

Congrats and Mubarak to those who have recieved their visas.

To those who have been successful, does the amount you earn matter? I earn just over £1000 a month on a part time basis. I also have £2500 in savings. Is this sufficient?

escoba

Post by escoba » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi guys! hows it all going....anyone else got their visa? I just tried to find out on the internet but get no response.could it be that its not processed yet. we submitted the papers couple of weeks ago. thanx guys

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

escoba wrote:Hi guys! hows it all going....anyone else got their visa? I just tried to find out on the internet but get no response.could it be that its not processed yet. we submitted the papers couple of weeks ago. thanx guys
i've emailed the gerrys islamabad manager to let him know that the tracking system is not working.. He replied they will get will get it corrected, lets see what happens. You should do the same..

feedback.UKISBD@ukvacpk.com

aqilzeeshan

Can Appeal and Re-Apply be done simulatanously ?

Post by aqilzeeshan » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 am

Can Appeal and Re-Apply be done simulatanously ?

as being suggested here , please comment.

++++++++++++++
Query:
Hi,
My spouse was denied her visa b/c the application didnt have the tenancy document. The document received with the denial stated the right to appeal.
Iam thinking of reapplying because it might be faster as I would have the tenancy document attached as the supporting document. But I was wondering if this would be the best approach or continuing to appeal would be better or if you could do both appeal and reapplication of the spouse visa. I am torn to make this decision right now and it would be a big help if anyone can help me with making this decision and it's implications and also what supporting documents would be required for appealing.
Thanks,
-J

Response 1:
Hi,

The best thing, if you can afford to, is do both appeal and reapply, then just withdraw the appeal when you get your visa. Thats what we did and were successful on the second attempt.
Good luck.

Response 2:
Hi,
If this was the only reason for refusal you can reapply including the document & a letter from the landlord giving permission for the applicant to live there.
You can appeal & reapply, the only benefit of doing this is that if the 2nd application is refused you then have the 1st appeal hearing on its way, you can then appeal the 2nd decision also which then if the first appeal is not successful you have the 2nd appeal to full back on.
I hope this makes sense.
If I was you & if it is only the tenancy document missing I would reapply as you should then get your visa very quickly.
++++++++++++++

escoba

Post by escoba » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Thanks nightrider!!

I just emailed them...see what happens? just typical of them, can they ever get anything right. It's always something with them.

I did say in the email when they were planning to get it sorted, lets see if they give a worth while answer.

Hows it going with you?

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm

escoba wrote:Thanks nightrider!!

I just emailed them...see what happens? just typical of them, can they ever get anything right. It's always something with them.

I did say in the email when they were planning to get it sorted, lets see if they give a worth while answer.

Hows it going with you?
i'm okay, its been 3 weeks and i cant track application :( , i would assume i will have to wait for a phone call from gerrys islamabad once app is processed, i've heard they take ages.

215HAN

Post by 215HAN » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:26 pm

hi,

i am in 2 minds at the moment. when tracking application through ukvacpk.com, the status is app ready for collection but through vfsglobal.org it states your app forwarded to bhc. which info do i go off?

pls help.

thanks

wez4all
Newly Registered

Post by wez4all » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

215HAN wrote:hi,

i am in 2 minds at the moment. when tracking application through ukvacpk.com, the status is app ready for collection but through vfsglobal.org it states your app forwarded to bhc. which info do i go off?

pls help.

thanks
i m in the same situation but i said to my wife go to gerry's office tommorrow .
plz pray 4 me.
may ALLAH bring happiness to all of u.

215HAN

Post by 215HAN » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 pm

hi wez4all

where you submit your application and when did you apply?

wez4all
Newly Registered

Post by wez4all » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:01 am

215HAN wrote:hi wez4all

where you submit your application and when did you apply?
Hi,

My wife submitted her application on 05 december 2008 at karachi vac.

Bad-Boy
Newly Registered

Post by Bad-Boy » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:02 am

[quote="yes_its_m3"]Well I guess OC stands for overseas consulate. But dont take me for it.

I wonder what happen to those couple who don’t get visa? I know many people use this “Husband/Wifeâ€

wez4all
Newly Registered

Post by wez4all » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:43 am

my wife visa got refused.
the objection is 'no receipts or valid rent book provided'.

now i m on student visa which is due to expire on 30 june 2009. i have no clue wht to do.

anyone can help. can i reapply?
bcz i have got less than 4 months visa left i m not sure whether i can reapply or not.
how long the appeal will take if i appeal from uk.?

i need help plz anyone have any idea about this.
plz help

215HAN

Post by 215HAN » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm

wez4all

did you collect your app without telephone call or did they call you 1st?

let me know.

Thanks

wez4all
Newly Registered

Post by wez4all » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:05 pm

215HAN wrote:wez4all

did you collect your app without telephone call or did they call you 1st?

let me know.

Thanks
no i did'nt get a call. i said to my wife go to gerry's office and say to them that you got the call for collection and thts what she did and they gave her the documents.

coolkid121
Newly Registered

salaam 2 every1

Post by coolkid121 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 pm

salaam brother and sister just got general enquiry
i have submitted my fiance case on 5thdec after a while i checked a status on website it said ur case has been submitted on 5thdec now few days back i have checked it again it says ur case has been forwarded to islamabad oc on do you know whats that mean and how long will take 4 my fiance t get a visa and what should i do next
thanks for reading and gud luk wivur application inshalah good things come to those who wait
any advice jaazakala kher

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 pm

koolkid- hey u ok?

I've tried the online to check statues but the systems seem to be down. how come your getting a reply?

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 pm

knightrider- I got reply back from email adresses you gav me, they requested spouses application number so they can let me know whats happing. why don't you do the same. good luck and let me know... I will as well. Fingers crossed! But I wont hold my breath :(

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 pm

escoba wrote:knightrider- I got reply back from email adresses you gav me, they requested spouses application number so they can let me know whats happing. why don't you do the same. good luck and let me know... I will as well. Fingers crossed! But I wont hold my breath :(
escoda, i have done, they say my application is in queue for processing. But everyone on this forum can track their application through the website which i cant. This is what concerns me...

coolkid121
Newly Registered

Post by coolkid121 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 pm

hi there website working absoutely fine make sure open the right page
and can ypu please give me the email address to contact on
regards

ziggy317
Newly Registered

help

Post by ziggy317 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm

hi there applied nov17th islambad wife had interview jan 2 they told her would take 7 days for response still waiting they take there time as anyone been in the same situation why take so long

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

knightrider.

yeh same here. r we login on the wrong site

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm

can someone tell us the website address to check our visa process plz

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm

coolkid-address- ukvacpk.com. you'll get automatic reply then some will reply back to you later