ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Dependent visa - solicitor advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

web2005

HSMP Dependent visa - solicitor advise

Post by web2005 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 am

Anyone here can recommend good solicitor for HSMP dependent visa case?

My wife's dependent visa has been rejected previously for not submiting wedding photographs and proof of accommodation in UK. Although I submitted land registry papers to confirm I am a house owner.

With appeal form, I submitted wedding photographs and property survey report confirming number of bedrooms in property. With all fresh evidences I requested them to review their initial refusal decision but have been told that they are still not satisfied and want to go ahead with appeal hearing.

As appeal is taking forever to take place, I think best option is to apply fresh. This time I don't want to take any risks so thought will be better to apply through a solicitor.

Anyone here can recommend a good solicitor in London?

Also want to know what accommodation documents are acceptable if you are a house owner? As I am not tenant hence no tenancy agreement.

Appreciate help from senior members in this forum.

Thanks.

tier1from_uk

Post by tier1from_uk » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

is ur wife applying from india ?
when did she filed for dependant visa earlier and when was it refused?

web2005

Post by web2005 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:38 am

No, She is in Pakistan.

First time she applied was in August 2008.
Refused in September 2008.
Appeal submitted in October 2008

Still no hearing date for the appeal.

Any home owner in UK knows what documents are required for proof of accommodation? Do I need to carry out a survey from Independent environmental health consultantsâ€