ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa info

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

happyxda
Newly Registered

Visa info

Post by happyxda » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi
am going to apply for TIER 1 next week in Ireland. I have one querry. I applied for irish visa in 2006 which was rejected but was then approved in appeal after one week. i have stamp on my passport that visa applied for etc. Should i consider it rejection and state in the application form. Please clarify.

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:24 pm

so many views but no reply. Can someone help please??

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Visa info

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:33 pm

happyxda wrote:Hi
am going to apply for TIER 1 next week in Ireland. I have one querry. I applied for irish visa in 2006 which was rejected but was then approved in appeal after one week. i have stamp on my passport that visa applied for etc. Should i consider it rejection and state in the application form. Please clarify.
Since your Final result is Approved though it is over the initial rejection and appeal, we all see the FINAL result that is approval..

So no where i can see rejection anywhere so you answer the question..,

any 2nd thought guys???

cheers

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Thanks for reply, i think the same way, only thing that worries me is the stamp on pasport. the stamp dated is 6 june, and my visa date is 15 june.
I think i should fill in NO in that question coz otherwise it will give the case worker an negative impression , what you suggest?

happyxda
Newly Registered

Post by happyxda » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:09 am

any coments plz