ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependant - Maintenance Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

erasani1
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Dependant - Maintenance Query

Post by erasani1 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:56 am

Hi Guys,

i m going to apply for my wife and kid's dependant visa next week. i have a small doubt which if you guys can clariy that would be great.

for maintenance funds i m submitting my bank statements from Aug 2008 to Feb 5 2009. which is above 6 months as suggested by VFS.

My question is does the application needs to be submitted within the seven days of the statement date or within one month??

Thanks in Advance.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier-1 Dependant - Maintenance Query

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:41 pm

erasani1 wrote:Hi Guys,

i m going to apply for my wife and kid's dependant visa next week. i have a small doubt which if you guys can clariy that would be great.

for maintenance funds i m submitting my bank statements from Aug 2008 to Feb 5 2009. which is above 6 months as suggested by VFS.

My question is does the application needs to be submitted within the seven days of the statement date or within one month??

Thanks in Advance.
The recent bankstatement date can be within 1month..

baheri

maintenence funds

Post by baheri » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Guys can anyone help me in maintenence funds requirement? Basically, ma wife applied for Tier 1 General dependent visa in Oct 2008. Jus in 9 days she was refused as immigration officer stated dat he is satisfied wid all da documents except for maintenence requirements as bank statements were more than 3 months old n also we were not aware of 1600 requirements.
I was wondering if some one can tell me how much minimum funds i need to keep in account to meet dis blooody requirement?
will appreciate for answer!!!!

ra_njan

Re: maintenence funds

Post by ra_njan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Baheri,

I am sorry to say, how you can put application without knowing the rules !!! This is like closing the eyes and crossing the road.

However, the maintenance fund is 1600/dependant and it has to be mainttained for 3 months continuously.

There are lot of posts already other than the PBS guidebook.
Regards
Ra_njan
baheri wrote:Guys can anyone help me in maintenence funds requirement? Basically, ma wife applied for Tier 1 General dependent visa in Oct 2008. Jus in 9 days she was refused as immigration officer stated dat he is satisfied wid all da documents except for maintenence requirements as bank statements were more than 3 months old n also we were not aware of 1600 requirements.
I was wondering if some one can tell me how much minimum funds i need to keep in account to meet dis blooody requirement?
will appreciate for answer!!!!