ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa application for my croatian wife.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

Mac_UK wrote:By resolve I mean they will take what ever time they need to process our application, and at the moment I am not sure what kind of documentation they will want us to send with the application if anything besides the obvious ones (Marriage certificate, pass ports, housing, bank statements, etc etc)
HO will come back to you anyway, though at the time several months later, if something is missing. Typically they will ask you for recent payslips before they make their decision.

Mac_UK
Newly Registered

Post by Mac_UK » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

86ti, do you know if it is procedure for HO to wait 5 months before starting the application process?, was reading a bit about that in another post here.

Not that it really will change anything except I wont include my passport to begin with until they ask for it, unless this actually might delay the case . (I am required to have my passport when working/ flying for the most part)