ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application for visitors visa to ireland for an algerian

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tracy
Newly Registered

application for visitors visa to ireland for an algerian

Post by tracy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 am

Help with application for visitors visa to ireland for an algerian citizen,

Thank you. :D
Last edited by tracy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:54 pm

You probably need to purchase a travel insurance even though there is no guarantee visa will be issued.
You need invitation letter from your freind stating you are being invited and will be staying in such address and will return to your original country.

If your freind is not irish citizen, you also need his GNIB card (copy) and passport stamp of his resident permit.

Even though you have sent all document, the embassy may required additional documents if necessary but in most cases if your document is complete visa will be granted.

You don't need to purchase flight ticket but itenary will be enough.

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Thanks for your response, thanks for your help
Last edited by tracy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vikingdub
Newly Registered

Post by Vikingdub » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 pm

It is getting more and more difficult to get visitors' visas for certain country nationals. It will help your chance of success if you can show that the visitor is currently employed in his home country and has other ties, family, etc as this will help convince the embassy that he will return to his home country at the end of his visit. Obviously you or he will need to provide proof that he has funds available for the duration of his stay, bank statements and pay slips are important for evidence purposes, recently lodged large sums of money will cause suspicion and could lead to refusal.

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm

thanks for all your help so far :)
Last edited by tracy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vikingdub
Newly Registered

Post by Vikingdub » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Can you not get all the documentation together and DHL it to the nearest Embassy? I know it is very uncertain but unfortunately that is the way the system operates. In fact you are lucky that they will allow the documentation be sent by post, I have heard stories of the applicant having to turn up in person and being "interviewed".

On the more positive side of things, if you have all the required documents in place, particularly those which help to prove that the applicant is a genuine tourist and will return at the end of the two weeks I see no reason why the application should be denied, unless a previous application was refused or if he had overstayed on a previous occasion.

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

thanks

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 pm

and i cant send it from here because then he would have to DHL me his documents as they need all originals, so better for him to apply he has everything he needs from me invitation letter etc.

Persol
Newly Registered

Post by Persol » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 pm

And because of the big number of illegal Algerians in Ireland, and also fake asylum seekers from Algeria in Ireland, there is very very little chance they would give him a visa! The only chance you have is to go to Algeria and marry him and pay a barrister here to get him a visa! Sorrym but this is Ireland!!

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:12 pm

ahhhhhh dont say that :(

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 pm

has anyone applied for this type of (tourist) visa recently or know of anyone who has.............

tracy
Newly Registered

Post by tracy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:14 am

:)
Last edited by tracy on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

Easy then in 07

Post by MYSPACE » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Hv once invited a frnd frm egypt in 2007....and evrything went smoothly...u can get my email why i help u with some few stuff,,,Gud luck

Nehro
Ireland

Post by Nehro » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 am

tracy wrote:has anyone applied for this type of (tourist) visa recently or know of anyone who has.............
One of the documents certainly required for a visitor visa is a letter from work stating that the applicant is working in such and such and is granted a leave from work (say annual leave) on Date / / / and will return to work on Date / / /. The dates should match or include the dates on the visa application form. Good luck