ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP PLEASE!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jadeachi
Newly Registered

HELP PLEASE!

Post by jadeachi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm

I was deported twice from the UK for using false passports, I finally entered the UK illegally and have married my boyfriend of 3 years who is an EU national from portugal entrant. I have just recently filed for a leave to remain with the home office and they have just sent me forms to fill out as my illegal entry considering my past immigration history. I have filled out the form to the best that i can, I also have a 5 year old daughter.

I need advise urgently as to my chances of a successful application. Actually I just need advice basically as to what possible outcome i might have. Please advice urgently.

SallyA
BANNED

Post by SallyA » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Are you admitting you lied to eneter the country on these forms or going under the false identity?

jadeachi
Newly Registered

Post by jadeachi » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:22 pm

I am admitting that i lied to enter the country as i did not use a false id when i entered eventually, i was "ferried in"

SallyA
BANNED

Post by SallyA » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 pm

I think with this your chances are very low if non-existant to be honest!

They will mor elook at the fact that you lied than anything else!

Either way I wish you the best of luck with this and hope there is a good outcome no matter how small the chance is :(

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Post your query in the family members section of the board.