ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for eea2, help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jsurferguy

applying for eea2, help

Post by jsurferguy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 pm

hello, i am planning to apply for eea2, but would like to have some advise before i do so. I came to the uk in 2002 on a student visa and until now still on the same visa valid until oct 2009. My wife is from slovakia. We just got married in january in south africa and came back to london. We have moved to a new house and live together now.
My wife is a student here in the uk and works part-time in the same company where i work. She has been in the uk for 2 and a half years and we have all proof that our relationship is genuine. She has the workers registration scheme and has been working here for over 2 years in the uk, but has changed employment 3 times, i try to drag her along with me if i change work. She has applied for her registration card and received it since febuary 2008.
My worry is that since we got back, i haven't attended college again. I haven't started full-time employment nor am i planning to do so.

What i would like to know is, when applying for the eea2, what documents should i send them for my wife and myself ?

Will i be judge as i am on a student visa and not attending college ?

If yes, do you think going through a solicitor will help ?

I would appreciate any advise as i have done a few reading and i am getting a mix response, the directive seems to be in my favour, but reading the forum seems to say something else.

jsurferguy

Post by jsurferguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:56 am

I would much appreciate any advise on my situation !
thanks

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm

consalt with ur solicitor. for sure he can guide much more.. although it costs money :wink: still worth it... good luck mate :lol: