ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2-After additional documents requested twice....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AncientAlien

EEA2-After additional documents requested twice....

Post by AncientAlien » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi
I applied for EEA2 resident card in mid September 2008 and got the COA about 2 months later, in mid-january 2009 HO wrote me a letter asking for additional documents, I submitted it. Then just 2week ago they wrote to me asking about the same additional documents.
Apparently, they were asking for the original registration certificate that EEA national get from HO after completing 12months work in the UK before they are given the (Blue) resident card! The point here is, what if we had throwwn out the registration document because we have got the (Blue) resident card?
This is to tell everybody that YOU MUST KEEP ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS for as long as possible.
By the way, how soon is the Resident card issued after 2 additional documents requests by the Home office?
Thanks and Good luck to everyone.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: EEA2-After additional documents requested twice....

Post by Rozen » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 pm

AncientAlien wrote: By the way, how soon is the Resident card issued after 2 additional documents requests by the Home office?
2 to 3 weeks!

edro

Post by edro » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 pm

i submit documents for second time last december and i'm still waiting so two months and one week :!:
Last edited by edro on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Rozen wrote:
AncientAlien wrote: By the way, how soon is the Resident card issued after 2 additional documents requests by the Home office?
2 to 3 weeks!

Thanks that's what most people have been telling me. :wink:
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning