ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Comming back to UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rpatel34
Newly Registered

Comming back to UK

Post by rpatel34 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:44 pm

I got my PSW in August from one of the colleges which was raided by HO later, I am in my home country & comming back to UK next week. Will there be a problem? pls adv thanks

DESI RAND
Newly Registered

Post by DESI RAND » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm

u r in hot soup baby!

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Comming back to UK

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

rpatel34 wrote:I got my PSW in August from one of the colleges which was raided by HO later, I am in my home country & comming back to UK next week. Will there be a problem? pls adv thanks
yes, you could be in deep trouble, if they find out that your college is closed. If caught will be deported next flight. But still worth taking chance!!

alyssang
Newly Registered

Post by alyssang » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 pm

once the HO has granted your visa, that's it. things will not work retrospectively even if the college is not in operation anymore. what is important that the visa is still valid and i doubt the immigration at the airport will ask which college's qualification did you use to apply for your visa. good luck!

email257525
BANNED

Help

Post by email257525 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:11 am

Can any one advise what are the solutions if immigration on airports find out the colleges you got extention/visa from have now closed or not in business. As this is not visa holder fault that a college remains in business for the whole life or not.

Can you please help what are the points/solutions/tips in worse situtions you can use

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 am

alyssang wrote:once the HO has granted your visa, that's it. things will not work retrospectively even if the college is not in operation anymore. what is important that the visa is still valid and i doubt the immigration at the airport will ask which college's qualification did you use to apply for your visa. good luck!
Alyssang...Strongly disagree with you

Immigration official at airports reserve the right to deport anyone on temprorary leave (students, visitors, PSW, IGS, workpermits etc) reserve the right to cancel/curtail the leave if the find out that the original basis of that leave was forged. Like in case of cambridge and lloyds college..

I have personally known that PSW holders are being deported from airports from couple of my known people who spent sometime with them when they were under the process of interogation.

ashish254056
Newly Registered

Post by ashish254056 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm

my friend came ukwithout any problem on end of decmber

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:27 am

ashish254056 wrote:my friend came ukwithout any problem on end of decmber
Thats good because immigration officials do not have time to check every single person entering the U.K... it was just a one stop warning to ppl trying to fly back to U.K.. rest every one is wise enough to think from their own head what to do...

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:01 am

rizwan567 wrote:
ashish254056 wrote:my friend came ukwithout any problem on end of decmber
Thats good because immigration officials do not have time to check every single person entering the U.K... it was just a one stop warning to ppl trying to fly back to U.K.. rest every one is wise enough to think from their own head what to do...
People with PSW from dodgy colleges will be sent back to thier Home Countries. I agree with Rizwan that Immigration staff doesn't check every single thing. There are trainee people working in immigration as well so they dont really know what to do but if you stopped by someone expert then there is no chance but to fly back to home country.