ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to ILR-->question of economic activity, applying at

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

valsad
India

HSMP to ILR-->question of economic activity, applying at

Post by valsad » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:42 pm

I am going to apply for ILR based on 5 years HSMP (March 2004 - March 2009) at PEO Liverpool.

I would like to know apart from last 4/5 years P60s, what did the Receptionist as well as Case worker asks for Economic activity.

In my case, I have P60s for first 4 years (March 2004-April 2008) and payslips for last 2 financial year (April 2007 - Feb 2009). I also have bank statements for last 5 years. But I don't have payslips for first 3 years (March 2004 - March 2007), will this be a problem to show economic activity.

I am just worried to be turned away from reception because of not having first 3 years payslips.

During this period, this is my 3rd job and I do have employment letter from previous 2 employers stating start and finish dates. Also I have letter from my current employer stating my job is ongoing.

Please help me so I can act on any missing piece.

peter786

Post by peter786 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Dear Valsad

I got my ILR I spent £500 and gave it to solicitor and without any problem he got ILR for me and my dependents.
When I first went to croydon PEO the receptionist asked me to bring bank statements from the time my visa was extended ie from 2006 till now.

This time solicitor had no problem so mission accomplished.

yhdyhd

Post by yhdyhd » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm

peter786 wrote:Dear Valsad

I got my ILR I spent £500 and gave it to solicitor and without any problem he got ILR for me and my dependents.
When I first went to croydon PEO the receptionist asked me to bring bank statements from the time my visa was extended ie from 2006 till now.

peter,
when you made appliation through solocitor, it is a same day service or a postal application?

valsad
India

Post by valsad » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 pm

peter786 wrote:Dear Valsad

Peter786,
Thanks very much for your PM and information. I will let you know how it went after coming back from PEO.