ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMp Dependant Visa Fee

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

a_ruhela
Newly Registered

Certficate of Sponsorship number

Post by a_ruhela » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:13 pm

There's a specific question (7.15) in VAF10 form which asks for Main applicant's "Certificate of Sponsorship Number". In the guidance doc it says the main applicant would NOT have been granted an entry clearance without him having specified this number. This number should be the number provided by main applicant's employer/prospective employer.

I am trying to apply for my wife. But I am pretty sure I did NOT specify any certificate of sponsorship number during my application as I did not even have a job at that time. (I got my HSMP in Jan 08 ).

Can anybody please help me as to what number should be provided there?

thanks in advance for any help!!!

-anurag.
sushdmehta wrote:
garryviki wrote:Now i agree that you say is correct but my Brother went to VFS for the same and they told him completly opposit to what you have told me!
Don't need to agree with me. Agree with the rules. :lol:

It is always good to make an effort and check the official websites for information. No offence, but was indeed suprised that you weren't even aware of the ILR count, having been in UK for some time now. :? .

Anyhow, hope your wife joins you soon. Good luck.

regards

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:48 am

Even i am looking for an answer to this question? Could anyone help?

Regards

mumjum
Newly Registered

Post by mumjum » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 pm

That would be fo Tier2 applicants. Employers now have to get a licence to take in foreign workers and it would be that license number.

a_ruhela
Newly Registered

Post by a_ruhela » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:51 pm

So would a dependant for Tier 1 applicant leave that field blank?

babjirajnikumar
Newly Registered

section 7.15

Post by babjirajnikumar » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:11 pm

I got a confirmation e-mail from Chennai BHC that section 7.15 related to Sponsoship details need not be filled by Tier1(general) applicants or their dependets as they are related to Tier 2 applications.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 pm

I need to apply for my wife's dependent visa from Paksitan. I was granted HSMP visa under old rules in July 2005.

Being in UK for almost 4 years under old HSMP rules, do my wife need to show evidence of maintanance funds maintained in bank for last 90 days? Please aslo advise which form needs to be filled in?

Thanks.

kajalshri
Newly Registered

tier-1 dependent processing time..

Post by kajalshri » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:17 am

hi...

can anyone let me know the processing time for a tier-1 dependent visa...
i m going to apply for the same.. as my husband is already working in UK..
i just want to know that how much time it will take to process my visa...

Thanks
Kajal

rachsach

Re: tier-1 dependent processing time..

Post by rachsach » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Kajal

I have applied for the Tier 1 General Dependant visa on 26-10-09 but so far it has been two weeks I have not heard anything back.

I have applied from Delhi and I have read on this forum that BHC Delhi takes a bit long in processing the visa as compared to BHC offices in other cities.

There is a guide to the processing time on the VFS website which can give you some sort of idea. Below is the link -

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/Processing.aspx

Hope this helps...

Romila

uma103
Newly Registered

Re: tier-1 dependent processing time..

Post by uma103 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm

hi rachsach..

please advise what doc's u provided???
I am getting married soon and want to apply for my wife..

as far as i av reserched i need

1: Vaf-10 form
2: photographs
3: bank statement with required balance
4: Letter from employer
5: Letter from landlord

is there anything else i need to apply??
thanks

letmec2006

Hi

Post by letmec2006 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:39 pm

ops!!! Wrong thread

amarnathnkk
Newly Registered

Processing Time

Post by amarnathnkk » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Regarding Teir 1 Dependent processing time, I asked VFS South, they reckon 15 working days which I suppose is a general reply for everyone they send. In the website it says 5 days if applicant been to the UK in the past 5/6 years. I suppose in this case if the main applicant already in the UK so I take its around 5 working days for dependent visa.

Any idea?

vks

Re: Processing Time

Post by vks » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 am

amarnathnkk wrote:Regarding Teir 1 Dependent processing time, I asked VFS South, they reckon 15 working days which I suppose is a general reply for everyone they send. In the website it says 5 days if applicant been to the UK in the past 5/6 years. I suppose in this case if the main applicant already in the UK so I take its around 5 working days for dependent visa.

Any idea?
Please refrain from posting duplicates.

One other thing is post a new topic and wait for some ones response. It may take a day atleast for some one to respond.
Regards,
vks