ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT :HSMP under JR - earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agrsagar1
Newly Registered

URGENT :HSMP under JR - earnings

Post by agrsagar1 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I applied for HSMP under JR. I was self employed from Jan -08 to July -08 and then joined the company on payroll since aug 08 where I m still working....

For showing economic activity I submitted

1. Remittance advise from the agent since Jan-08 to July-08
2. Business bank statements from Jan-08 to July-08 coz i was paid directly into my business account by the agent
3. contract letters and the invoices
4.company papers like registeration
5. Employment papers from company
6. 5 payslips from aug 08 -jan 09
7. 12 months personal bank statements.

My question is that I havent send any dividends or letter from account while i was on contract. I just send business bank account statements and the invoices/remittance advises for those 7 months from jan08-july-08
Is there would be any problem as i did not send any dividends or letter from accountant

tech
Member of Standing

Post by tech » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 pm

you should be fine.

agrsagar1
Newly Registered

still worried about dividends or letter from accountant

Post by agrsagar1 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:00 pm

hi, thanks for your reply. i was just intrigue to know as i had to show my 12 months aconomic activity from Jan -08 to Dec-08. For the period from Jan-08 to Aug-08 when i was self employed, i showed my business bank account statements, the invoices and remittance advises received from agent, company regis paprs. AND when i got permanenet in council in Aug-08 ,i got paid directly into my personal since then, and so i also attached payslips from Sep-08 to Dec-08 and personal statements for whole 12 months & employment papers. I was worried as i didnt send dividends, or letter from accountant. I had GBP 2000 and over in last 3 months.

please tell me if there wold be any problem or may refuse my case as i didnt send any dividends/letter from accountant.

sys_sagar

Re: still worried about dividends or letter from accountant

Post by sys_sagar » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm

can anyone throw a light on it please