ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Adice on whether to apply for dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lata

Need Adice on whether to apply for dependent visa

Post by lata » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi,
My spouse and me(Main applicant) applied together for Tier 1 visa from India. I got visa and my husband visa was refused . we applead against dependent visa refusal. As it is taking long long time to get the decision of appeal, I want go for new application but I am in confusion. Can you please help me on the below things:
1. I came to UK couple of months ago. I got only two payslips in UK. Can I apply now? two UK payslips are enough? ( I am mainting funds in Indian bank and I can submit my previous Inian company payslips as we need to submit 6 months payslips)

2. I joined in UK company... but still my Indian company is paying salary as I have many leaves and I didnt get release from Indian company yet. Salary credit in my both bank statements(India and UK) will create problem? will they raise query why I am getting paid from two companys? They may know this as I will need to submit my Indian company statement for maintaince proof.

2. I am statying in shared accomadation which is 3 bedroom house . And I dont have legal rental house agreement. And I dont have utility / counsil tax bill also. What should I submit for accomdation proof?
I got one tenancy agreement from shop and got signed on it by my house mate. Can I use that for accomdation proof along with utility bill which is NOT on my name? Please advice me what should I submit?

Really apreciate your help.

Thanks,
Lata

lata

Post by lata » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:12 am

Could someone reply on this please.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Need Adice on whether to apply for dependent visa

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 pm

My spouse and me(Main applicant) applied together for Tier 1 visa from India. I got visa and my husband visa was refused . we applead against dependent visa refusal. As it is taking long long time to get the decision of appeal, I want go for new application but I am in confusion.

i can not comment on this part whether how soon after resusal and appeal u can apply fresh or not soo wait for seniors to reply on this..

For the rest of your question like with 2pay slips etc,,

I had gone thorugh the same thing when i came to uk in 2007.. had 2payslips, 2monthly bankstatements, House contract, telephone bills.. and i got my dependent visa successfully... at that time i was on WP...

so the main difference now and than is the mainteannc funds which u claim to be intact,,

so with 2 months of payslips n bankstatements i mentioned clearly in my covering letter why i had only 2 of each and why it is important for my family to join me as they are completley dependent on me kind of letter

so you should also give a try on this basis i got my dependents visa in 8days

goodluck

lata

Post by lata » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I think workpermit dependent visa, is different from Tier1 dependent visa. we get WP visa in 5 working days max. where Tier1 dependent visa takes min of 21 days i think. And as you said manintaince funds is also another thing.

Could any senior memebers answer my queries please.
Highly appreciate your quick response.

Thanks,
Lata.

lata

Post by lata » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Could any one answer my queries please?

lata

Do two salaries create a problem for applying dep'nt visa?

Post by lata » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi ,
I am planning to apply for my spouse visa.
I got tier 1 visa. joined in UK company... but still my Indian company is paying salary as I have many leaves and I didnt get release from Indian company yet. Salary credit in my both bank statements(India and UK) will create problem? will they raise query why I am getting paid from two companys? They may know this as I will need to submit my Indian company statement for maintaince proof.

Could anyone clarify me on this please?

Thanks,
Lata.