ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference to previous application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vjs8in

Reference to previous application

Post by vjs8in » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi,
Trying to reapply for Tier-1 after a recent refusal.
When applying again do i need to mention regarding the previous application (refusal one). I am applying from within U.K for a fresh Tier-1. I am a W.P holder currently. Please can someone clarify, as I am trying to post my application this weekend.

The earlier refusal clearly stated that it was for not enough points due to insufficient previous earnings, however I have now verified that My earnings are enough to claim the points I require. Need clarification, whether mentioning this would speed up my application if at all.

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Re: Reference to previous application

Post by hsmp28122006 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 pm

vjs8in wrote:Hi,
Trying to reapply for Tier-1 after a recent refusal.
When applying again do i need to mention regarding the previous application (refusal one). I am applying from within U.K for a fresh Tier-1. I am a W.P holder currently. Please can someone clarify, as I am trying to post my application this weekend.

The earlier refusal clearly stated that it was for not enough points due to insufficient previous earnings, however I have now verified that My earnings are enough to claim the points I require. Need clarification, whether mentioning this would speed up my application if at all.
Is there any place in application form to put your refusal details? If no, why do you need to?!

vjs8in

Post by vjs8in » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:05 pm

I am referring to section -2 Personal Details. in the application
Questions B10,B11 or B13 etc... where can i find more info about these categories? help on these is limited and need more clarification, if any one can offer help on these.

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp28122006 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:31 pm

B10: HomeOffice reference number in your case will be the reference number of your recent (refused) wp->tier1 switch application.

I do not know the answers of B11 and B13 though.

Senior members,

Is it mandatory requirement to fill in with HO ref number at all? What if you had HO ref number in past but you dont remember and hence leave "HO reference number" section blank? Would application get rejected?

vjs8in

Post by vjs8in » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

On Help for B10 says - The applicant may have numerous Home Office reference numbers and should provide all such numbers.

So i am not sure if they are referring to the refused applications as well.

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp28122006 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

vjs8in wrote:On Help for B10 says - The applicant may have numerous Home Office reference numbers and should provide all such numbers.

So i am not sure if they are referring to the refused applications as well.
Which help material are you referring to?
HO ref number is HO ref number no matter whether application was approved or refused.

vjs8in

Post by vjs8in » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Help on pg 67 of the application form.

However in B13 they again ask all the previous PB reference numbers. So i am assuming the recent applications would fill this, and any mails you recieve from H.O, would refer to the H.O our reference number. Is this correct?