ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH CITIZEN AND MARRIED TO WIFE IN INDIA,urgent help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SANCHADEV
Newly Registered

British citizen and married to wife in India, urgent help

Post by SANCHADEV » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:11 pm

HI GUYS

my wife visa was refused ,when every angle was covered from sponsership to accommadtionwages, work letter you name it.

now i appealled in November.

then the tribunal back in UK sent a notice of appeal letter to the british high commission in Mumbai that they have to either made a decision for Visa for send the bundle to them in UK for hearing, by Wednesday 18th feb 2008.

I find this really hard to understand that why is british high commission in Mumbai not communicating with the application people in the right manner.

We have not heard nothing since then, I have emailed them a few times and they say, they are reviewing her case now.

I think its a utter joke.

anyone had any problems and what advice or what to do

thank you

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm

I am sorry to inform you that this not new. Things like this happens regularly.

Go to the link below to find out about the appeal procedure and the length of time it takes before you get a hearing here in the UK.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Documents/Appeals ... ountry.pdf

From past experience, I can say that fromthe time your spouse was refused to the time she eventually joins you here in UKproviding you win your appeal is .......... 12 months.

Maybe if you care to explain the reason why your wife was refused,people might offer you advice

guddianigam
Newly Registered

Re: BRITISH CITIZEN AND MARRIED TO WIFE IN INDIA,urgent help

Post by guddianigam » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:31 am

Hi,

I know this case is old. I would like to know the refusal reason and what happened to the case at the end?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:36 am

Probably wouldn't be relevant.

Note that requirements have changed significantly since 2009.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:43 am

vinny wrote:Probably wouldn't be relevant.

Note that requirements have changed significantly since 2009.
Also SANCHADEV only posted 9 times and hasn't visited the forum since March 2009.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.