ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can anyone plz advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

Can anyone plz advice

Post by MYSPACE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

My situation is even worse,i apply for EU1 as NON EU spouse of EU citizen i got a letter from EU treaty department asking for additional document from my spouse, like additional payslip but at this point my spouse already lost her job due to economy downturn.She now register with Social for jobseeker benefit. I dont really knw what 2 do....

Can anyone plz advice

zafarzafar
BANNED

hi

Post by zafarzafar » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm

yes its a requirement that ur EU spuse should be enguaged in some kind of activity, Try ur best to find job for her and if she couldn't find the job than enroll her in any college that she is studying . it also shows that she is enguaged in the economic activity.
arsalan

MYSPACE
Newly Registered

same time

Post by MYSPACE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:49 pm

But can be enroll for a course and claim jobseeker's benefit at the same time?

Ben
Diamond Member

Re: same time

Post by Ben » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:12 pm

MYSPACE wrote:But can be enroll for a course and claim jobseeker's benefit at the same time?
No. Jobseeker's Benefit is only for those who are seeking a job.

catussa
Newly Registered

Post by catussa » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

In the end all they want is a proof that you and your spouse are not a burden to the state or will not be. I am not sure whether being a registered student means that this is prooved.

zafarzafar
BANNED

hi

Post by zafarzafar » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 am

i think to be a registered student means that u r enguaged in an economic activity and u have sufficient funds to maintain your self and not to be burden on state.
the only thing they wanted to know is that you should have sufficient resources and should not be burden on them (not claiming benefits)
first advise is try ur best to find a job for ur EU spouse and if not enroll the member as a student . atleast u can show some thing
arsalan