ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajsingh216
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Application

Post by rajsingh216 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi,

I am currently on work permit and I am planning to apply for Tier 1 application and for that I was filling the form.

Please help me with my following questions

1. How do I tick a box? Should I put 'X' in the box or should I just tick?
2. What should I fill for question B11 page 10 "Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):"?
3. What should I fill for question D8 page 17 "Give details of the journey, including where the applicant travelled from, ticket booking or reference number, and transport operator."? I came in UK 3.5 years back I don't have Ticket booking or reference number.
4. I have just moved in to a new house one month back. Will it be a problem? its asked in question B17 page 11 "Date applicant started living at this address:"

I would appreciate if someone please help me with answers of my questions

Regards
Raj Singh

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Application

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:07 pm

rajsingh216 wrote:Hi,

I am currently on work permit and I am planning to apply for Tier 1 application and for that I was filling the form.

Please help me with my following questions

1. How do I tick a box? Should I put 'X' in the box or should I just tick?
2. What should I fill for question B11 page 10 "Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):"?
3. What should I fill for question D8 page 17 "Give details of the journey, including where the applicant travelled from, ticket booking or reference number, and transport operator."? I came in UK 3.5 years back I don't have Ticket booking or reference number.
4. I have just moved in to a new house one month back. Will it be a problem? its asked in question B17 page 11 "Date applicant started living at this address:"

I would appreciate if someone please help me with answers of my questions

Regards
Raj Singh
check this link... for MORE DETAILS

rajsingh216
Newly Registered

Post by rajsingh216 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

Thanks for reply.It is a good help.

I am still searching for answer of following questions

Regards
Raj Singh

lichung
Newly Registered

Post by lichung » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

rajsingh216 wrote:Thanks for reply.It is a good help.

Regards
Raj Singh
Hi, have you got the answer for question 3 booking reference? I am under the same situation and don't know what to put down. I know the airline, travel dates and approx. time.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:42 pm

lichung wrote:

Regards
Raj Singh
Hi, have you got the answer for question 3 booking reference? I am under the same situation and don't know what to put down. I know the airline, travel dates and approx. time.
3. If you have booking reference, date of arrival(your passport immigration stamp can tell you landing date in UK) you can provide.Try to provide as much info as you can.Don't worry if you do not remeber ticket booking etc.

4. Provide the date from which you are living in the address. It should be fine.

lichung
Newly Registered

Post by lichung » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:48 pm

chetanojha wrote:
lichung wrote:

Regards
Raj Singh
3. If you have booking reference, date of arrival(your passport immigration stamp can tell you landing date in UK) you can provide.Try to provide as much info as you can.Don't worry if you do not remeber ticket booking etc.

4. Provide the date from which you are living in the address. It should be fine.
thanks for the quick reply!
so the ticket reference I can just leave it blank isn't it?
I've lost my previous passport with the immigration stamp of my first flight to UK. Do you think I should put down details of my first flight to UK with the lost passport or the first flight to UK with the new passport?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 pm

I've lost my previous passport with the immigration stamp of my first flight to UK. Do you think I should put down details of my first flight to UK with the lost passport or the first flight to UK with the new passport?
Yes you can leave the field blank for ticket booking ref. no.
It should be for the first entry in UK and not in passport :-).
You also have to provide additional evidence for your lost passport.I am not sure what but i think its police report etc.

lichung
Newly Registered

Post by lichung » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

chetanojha wrote:
Yes you can leave the field blank for ticket booking ref. no.
It should be for the first entry in UK and not in passport :-).
You also have to provide additional evidence for your lost passport.I am not sure what but i think its police report etc.
I've asked around and it looks like a police report is sufficient.