ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting since October 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Biswanath

waiting since October 2008

Post by Biswanath » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello, anyone has any idea why home office is taking too long to process the PSW(Tier 1) applications?I sent my applications in last year oct.whenever I phone UKBA they answer "my application is waiting for further consideration."To my knowledge due to the financial crisis HO has not got enough staff whereas they have received a high volume of applications. I really want to know the exact reason behind this delay.:lol:
thanks.

candyshop

Re: waiting since October 2008

Post by candyshop » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Biswanath wrote:Hello, anyone has any idea why home office is taking too long to process the PSW(Tier 1) applications?I sent my applications in last year oct.whenever I phone UKBA they answer "my application is waiting for further consideration."To my knowledge due to the financial crisis HO has not got enough staff whereas they have received a high volume of applications. I really want to know the exact reason behind this delay.:lol:
thanks.
Its not credit crunch. Others are recieivng thier responce within 6 weeks maximum. Problem with PSW(Tier1) is that there is a huge bundle of applications from diploma machine certificate holders and HO is currently dealing with them.

saba85

Post by saba85 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm

if ho is dealing with applications from diploma machines then how come who not from diploma machine their applications are taking only 6 weeks and some waiting since october last year

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm

saba85 wrote:if ho is dealing with applications from diploma machines then how come who not from diploma machine their applications are taking only 6 weeks and some waiting since october last year
There is a big bundle of applications from BITE, CCL, LCMIT. these are the insititute they can not accomodate 100 students but the number of application have been launched are 24 thousand approximately. One of the source of BITE agent discussed in a different forum. He says that BITE prinicipal Dr Ali earned 100K per day during the peak time of applications. Many agents earned 20 to 25K per day. You can not imagine how big this visa scam is?

saba85

Post by saba85 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:23 pm

i agree with you, but dont you think its very unfair to hold passports for more then 16 ,17 weeks for other universities students

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

candyshop wrote:
saba85 wrote:if ho is dealing with applications from diploma machines then how come who not from diploma machine their applications are taking only 6 weeks and some waiting since october last year
There is a big bundle of applications from BITE, CCL, LCMIT. these are the insititute they can not accomodate 100 students but the number of application have been launched are 24 thousand approximately. One of the source of BITE agent discussed in a different forum. He says that BITE prinicipal Dr Ali earned 100K per day during the peak time of applications. Many agents earned 20 to 25K per day. You can not imagine how big this visa scam is?
Are you for real? ...I don't know what to say. This is terrible!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Biswanath

university student

Post by Biswanath » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 pm

I am a university student.Do u have any idea how can i make the process faster?Candyshop keep insisting on the bogus degree fromCCL,LCMIT, BITE.Interestingly,it is not the reason of delaying applications.If so how students from university of wolverhampton,coventry,Bradford are on the queue?I know a friend of mine has finished MSc from university of Warwick which is the UK's top university.he is waiting for the passport since last year October. Why is that?

saba85

Post by saba85 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:19 pm

am waiting since october 08 as well and its been more then 17 weeks. i hve called ho and have written them as well, you can fax them at 01142072536,they take 5-6 days in reply

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:57 am

saba85 wrote:am waiting since october 08 as well and its been more then 17 weeks. i hve called ho and have written them as well, you can fax them at 01142072536,they take 5-6 days in reply
I understand and it is such annoying situation when HO holding passport where many people have to travel and do so many things. There are posts you will see. I might be wrong on HO keeping the possports of dodgy colleges. It might not be the reason but why I said that my cousin recieved his psw after exactly one month and he was from uni of hertfordshire. and I know many poeple those are stuck because they buy doploma from BITE and CCL.