ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how traffic offence situation cause HSMC extn

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

onkarpathre
Newly Registered

how traffic offence situation cause HSMC extn

Post by onkarpathre » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Dear All

Last year i was caught while driving the car with incorrect insurance policy. This one is traffic offence situation. For this offence i paid 200 pound fixed penalty and 6 point on my driving license by police. After couple of month i redo my driving exam and Test i got mu driving license back.
Now i am due to apply for my HSMP Extension under tier 1 general category. I am eligible for applying extension with 90 points.
My Question is would this traffic offence will have any affects on my further extn application? I am due to apply for my extension in few months and would this affect that? Do i need to delcare the offence in the application form?

please advise ?

Thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 pm

onkarpathre

Youshould post this again in the forum called "UK Tier 1 (general) visas" to get the best chance of a quick response.

Why did you not have insurance? Was it because you were still driving on your home country's licence?

onkarpathre
Newly Registered

Post by onkarpathre » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:02 am

When this traffic offence occur, I had a full UK license and I was an add on insurance holder on my brother insurance policy. Due to misinterpretation of the statement of insurance policy that mention on the insurance paper, i thought, can drive third party car.