ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student to PSW dependant still on student travelling back

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cutepearl

Student to PSW dependant still on student travelling back

Post by cutepearl » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi I have got a PSW issued last week , My wife had a student visa she was dependant on me... my student visa and my wifes student visa is until june this year...

But i got my PSW last week as well. My wife travelled back to pakistan on student visa two months ago. Can she still come back on that visa just for entry and then we will apply for her dependant visa on PSW Please advise...
thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Student to PSW dependant still on student travelling bac

Post by Wanderer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:12 pm

cutepearl wrote:Hi I have got a PSW issued last week , My wife had a student visa she was dependant on me... my student visa and my wifes student visa is until june this year...

But i got my PSW last week as well. My wife travelled back to pakistan on student visa two months ago. Can she still come back on that visa just for entry and then we will apply for her dependant visa on PSW Please advise...
thanks
I think ur PSW has cancelled your student visa thereby your wife's dependent visa.

I reckon she'll need to apply as ur PSW dependent from Pakistan with the more onerous maintenance requirements for a out-of-country application.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....