ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Agent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guest_11
Newly Registered

Immigration Agent

Post by guest_11 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:22 pm

Hi Friends,

Would really appreciate if you'll can recommend a genuine immigration agent in London as I have an issue with my visa after I received my EC and came here.

Thanks in Advance

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:24 pm

if you don't mind maybe it's worth sharing your visa issue and maybe somebody can give you advice for free

guest_11
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by guest_11 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:42 am

Hi,

I have already mentioned my issue but none replied. I was given a wrong visa from the embassy where I applied. I was given Work Permit instead of HSMP. I came to know at immigration in UK. I have been trying to change it but no one here (home office, immigration) seems to know and asked me to contact embassy where I got the visa.

The embassy is least helpful, have sent them e-mails, faxes and called them but no positive reply.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:50 pm

did you try calling your embassy back in your home country or maybe somebody from your home country can call them on your behalf