ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid application....URGENT....please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kano01
Newly Registered

Invalid application....URGENT....please help

Post by kano01 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Hello,

I applied for the PSW visa but I did not tick the box that refers to the eligiblity of public fund and my application was invalid however, I met all the other criterias for example maintenance fund and I am not eligbile for public funds.

I received my application back with a letter from the HO which stated that my application was invalid however, I should complete the question and send the application back to the Sheffield address not the Durham address within 28 days if not my application will be withdrawn and I will be refunded.

I sent the application immediately but the strange thing is that I received the application back without any attached letter. I decided to send the application again including a covering letter which stated that I had completed the question, the HO sent my application back to me again without including anything.

This is really confusing because my visa expired at the end of January so I am an overstayer. I have not recived anything from them stating that I have been rejected so should I go back to my home country to apply, wait for them to send me a letter or reapply from the UK?

I am really confused and I think it is a strange situation. I called the HO and one of the advisor said I should go back to my home country and I spoke to another advisor and the person said I should follow what the letter says....I think it is very incompetent of them not to follow-up with a letter.

Please can you advise...

waseemh115
Newly Registered

Post by waseemh115 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks biswa for your suggestion.
i will take note of you suggestion. i have one more question to ask
if i get the statement of my last day on 23rd of april can i send my form same day. Is it allright. My visa is getting expired on 30th april so i dont have much time left. It is really stressing part of stay in UK
any suggestions please.