ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw Help for meeting the funds criteria

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waseemh115
Newly Registered

Psw Help for meeting the funds criteria

Post by waseemh115 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Hello All

I am new to this forum and applying for my PSW in april. it is quite shocking to see the number of applications gettting rejected and i want to make sure every thing is on palace before i apply .
i am meeting all the criteria and regarding the funds i will be finishing 90 days of rule of april 23 . and i am applying on 24th
i have created a savings account in lyodstsb and kept 800 pounds in that account. Bank is ready to help me all possible way . i.e giving letter and stamping the printout statement of last month
I need help in some questions
1. After giving the bank letter and three month statement of my savings account do i need to show the statement of my running account where all my transactions are happening . ??
2. There arent much transactions on my saving account as i have kept 800 pounds there and once in 15 days put the money in to make sure transactions are happening .
do i need anything else than that . please suggest it would be a great help
Regards

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Firstly,You need to make sure the balance does not fall below £800 at any time before the 3 months of applying.Secondly, try to avoid taking printout from the branch and signing and stamping.Order the statement which comes by post. If you ask for Llyods TSb to send your savings A/C statement every month they will set it in their system and you will receive the statement by post every month.Thirdly,You do not have to show any current transaction of another A/C.Always make at least two transaction i.e.1st day of the month and last day (30th/31st) between ur current A/C and savings. It will cover your balance for the whole month and will appear on the statement.

waseemh115
Newly Registered

Post by waseemh115 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Thanks biswa for your suggestion.
i will take note of you suggestion. i have one more question to ask
if i get the statement of my last day on 23rd of april can i send my form same day. Is it allright. My visa is getting expired on 30th april so i dont have much time left. It is really stressing part of stay in UK
any suggestions please.