ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Check documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Please Check documents

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Dear Senior Members,

I am applying for my General Tier 1 Extension (from HSMP placed from Dec 2006) from within UK.. Can you please review the list of documents I am submitting. Can you please check if these are sufficient document for extension.

1.Age: 31 Years : 10
Evidence - Indian Passport
2.Qualification: Bachelors Degree (B.E) : 30
Evidence - Degree Certificate + NARIC Certificate
3.Earnings :40K+ (in GBP) : 45
Evidence -Payslips + Bank Statements
4.UK Experience: UK Experience : 5
Evidence -As provided in Earnings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 90
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.English: Degree Taught in English : 10
Evidence - Letter from University
6.Maintenance Funds: £1333(Including Spouse): 10
* Letter from Bank confirming funds
I had doubt in Maintenance funds evidence requirment. Do I need to provide only one piece of evidence, Letter from Bank in my case for the same, or for similar to Earnings we have to provide 2 piece of evidence as well?

Senior members please advice.

Thanks

z00ps00p
United Kingdom

Post by z00ps00p » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:20 pm

I had doubt in Maintenance funds evidence requirment. Do I need to provide only one piece of evidence, Letter from Bank in my case for the same, or for similar to Earnings we have to provide 2 piece of evidence as well?
A single piece of evidence is sufficient.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm

2.Qualification: Bachelors Degree (B.E) : 30
Evidence - Degree Certificate + NARIC Certificate
You are not required to submit the same qualification again, if the same qualification was used for gaining the Initial HSMP.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi nnj10,

I called Home Office yesterday and found out that since I am applying extension in Tier 1 General Catergory( from HSMP) I need to provide all the documents/evidence required to claim points irrespective of the previous application.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:03 pm

ChetanOJha Wrote:
I called Home Office yesterday and found out that since I am applying extension in Tier 1 General Catergory( from HSMP) I need to provide all the documents/evidence required to claim points irrespective of the previous application.
Please see the para 72 from T1G, Guidance notes on Page 16:
72. An applicant who has previously been given permission to stay in the United Kingdom under Tier 1 (General) or the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, and previously scored points for the same qualification for which he/she wishes to claim points in his/her current application, does not need to send evidence of his/her qualification again.

Hope this helps.