ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info on a confusion in my Appl which eventually got approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

technocrat181
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat181 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Guys, jst to share a tricky part of my application which BHC was patient enough to go through & finally approve my Tier-1 visa; Believe it would be useful for someone here:

In my 12 months salary slips, for one of the months; though my gross sal. figure was there as usual, my net salary figure was zero - Yes, I didnt receive my salary for 1 month; it was deducted fully as part of an overseas settlement process (further to a prev. overseas travel) done in a messed-up new settlement system of our firm . Then upon clearing this confusions with finance, had got the deducted net sal. "reimbursed" with the next months payslip.

Under such cases; as I understand; normally BHC would not consider your that month's salary for income calculation & try to see if you qualify even with the 11 months salary (as I think they consider a gross component only if the corresponding net component is present & proved via bank stmt.).

But didnt want to take a chance. So;
- Got an Email from my company finance dept. confirming abt the problem & reason for it.
- Got my HR to sign & attest it.
- Clearly Explained this confusion in the covering letter & specified abt the attested mail enclosure from Finance / HR with the application.
- provided the contact no:s of finance mgr. / HR mgr. in the covering letter for double-checking, if required.
- highlighted the reimbursed component of my next month Sal. slip which was ofcourse, the prev. month's salary as reimbursement.

& Chennai BHC was kind enough to go through all these, understand it & approve my VISA without any further confusions.

Hope the above update was valuable to atleast one person in this forum.

Note : Under any cases, NEVER EVER TRY TO HIDE any confusions (Or) rather try to be smart by producing false info. to hide these confusions.. it may unfortunately lead to a negative (or) even 'worser' results.

Though BHC is very logical & fair, looks like they're also very strict & intelligent in processing having the experience of seeing many such deperate efforts & applications in the past.

Good Luck !