ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on completing the form....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leon07
Newly Registered

Questions on completing the form....

Post by leon07 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:46 pm

A couple of daft questions probably.....

Section 2. C6. Please give details of the applicant’s current passport or travel document and any others that he/she has used to travel to and remain in the United Kingdom and which shows his/her current leave. Please note that for the application to be valid and complete the applicant’s current passport/travel document must be provided unless it is not available for one of the reasons specified on the application form.

Q: My current passport has a UK visa (Scottish Fresh Talent) but my previous passport had been used for UK admission on social visit purpose. Do I need to provide both passports?

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

Q: Following the above question, is it necessary to provide my old passport? I'm thinking that the "current leave" means the current visa, but may have been carried over from the old passport. Am I right?

Would really appreciate if something can shed some lights onto these.

leon07
Newly Registered

Post by leon07 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 am

Anyone can help please?

Markie

Re: Questions on completing the form....

Post by Markie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 pm

You can use your curernt passport as it has the valid UK visa. The old passport comes into play when your current valid UK visa has been stamped into it and has not been transferred to the new one.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
leon07 wrote:A couple of daft questions probably.....

Section 2. C6. Please give details of the applicant’s current passport or travel document and any others that he/she has used to travel to and remain in the United Kingdom and which shows his/her current leave. Please note that for the application to be valid and complete the applicant’s current passport/travel document must be provided unless it is not available for one of the reasons specified on the application form.

Q: My current passport has a UK visa (Scottish Fresh Talent) but my previous passport had been used for UK admission on social visit purpose. Do I need to provide both passports?

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

Q: Following the above question, is it necessary to provide my old passport? I'm thinking that the "current leave" means the current visa, but may have been carried over from the old passport. Am I right?

Would really appreciate if something can shed some lights onto these.