ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa but plan to travel after 6 months, impact?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boggi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 1 visa but plan to travel after 6 months, impact?

Post by boggi » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:44 am

Hi,

I got my tier 1 visa done when I am in UK on work permit working for a company.
I got it for 3 years staring from May 2008.
I lived in UK for 4 months till Oct 2008 running my Payroll from a company paying little tax to Government.

I came back to INDIA on Oct 2008 thinking I will go back on my own resigning my current company in INDIA.

Seeing the current situation I dare not to and decided I will wait for more time. I know the rule that one should enter for the first time with in 6 months. As my tier 1 was done there only and already worked for 4 months on it and had one in and out stamping on that page in passport I feel I met that criteria.

Now the question is does the period of 6 months holds good even now or I am free to go any time before the visa expires.

I am java/j2ee skill set and anybody's view on current market for this skill set is appreciated.

Thank you and waiting for your reply.

sashi1979

Post by sashi1979 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:23 pm

please if you have a job, retain it sir. i used to earn 12 lakhs in blore... but now im earning not even peanuts, sitting at home and spending my savings. be happy with your job sir. i feel what a blunder i have made.

boggi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by boggi » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:27 pm

sashi1979,

Very sorry to hear that from you. I will take your message. Hope you get job soon. But you got any idea if I am eligible to come there after 6 months of period, I mean say in Sep, 2009?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

boggi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by boggi » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:29 pm

so Vinny, from your point topic I got a view that its not a problem in entering UK later provided u have visa validity. Can you please confirm with Y/N please.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.