ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can frequent calls to HSMP team cause any trouble?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kotiara

Can frequent calls to HSMP team cause any trouble?

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:37 am

My case was assigned for an urgent treatment about a week ago. Since that time I've been calling the HSMP team every other day, because i really need to know the decision as soon as possible.

Their answers have been consistent so far: it takes up to 2-3 weeks to process a case urgently.

I intend to keep calling them about 3 times a week before I get my decision. I'm a bit worried that my persistence can possibly reduce my chances of being approved. They obviously ask for my reference number and other details before giving me an update. They do have a database and probably make a record every time i call them.

What do you think?

Bissy
Newly Registered

Post by Bissy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:24 pm

Yep I believe they log every call.

I applied for urgent treatment and was treated in about 3 weeks so relax.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:33 pm

I undertand that my persistence will probably not make them do it faster. I am just not sure they will send any kind of notification by email, so it's easier to call them from time to time.

Did they notify you by email?

Bissy
Newly Registered

Post by Bissy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:37 pm

Yes they did.

I had requested that they should inform me when a decision was reached so I could give them the address I wanted my documents (not decision letter sent to).

And they did.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:50 pm

Bissy wrote:Yes they did.

I had requested that they should inform me when a decision was reached so I could give them the address I wanted my documents (not decision letter sent to).

And they did.
How did you request that?

Bissy
Newly Registered

Post by Bissy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:21 pm

I sent a mail to the general hsmp enquiry email requesting them to notify me when a decision was taken bcos I wanted my docs to be sent to a UK address.

And when they took a decision they sent me a mail requesting for the address.