ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Without cond as to time" and naturalisation -- No

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LuasPassenger

"Without cond as to time" and naturalisation -- No

Post by LuasPassenger » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Hello,

Some people in this forum have applied for naturalisation and in the meantime have obtained (or are obtaining) a "without condition as to time" endorsement.

Since this has a change on our migratory status in Ireland, do people think we should contact INIS about this? I.e. should we just send an FYI note with a copy of the new GNIB card and a copy of the stamp in the passport?

Could this delay our application further?

Could this save delays in the future as they will probably ask us for a copy of the stamp + GNIB card at some stage after approval?

What are your thoughts?

melon
Newly Registered

Re: "Without cond as to time" and naturalisation -

Post by melon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:15 pm

LuasPassenger wrote:Hello,

Some people in this forum have applied for naturalisation and in the meantime have obtained (or are obtaining) a "without condition as to time" endorsement.

Since this has a change on our migratory status in Ireland, do people think we should contact INIS about this? I.e. should we just send an FYI note with a copy of the new GNIB card and a copy of the stamp in the passport?

Could this delay our application further?

Could this save delays in the future as they will probably ask us for a copy of the stamp + GNIB card at some stage after approval?

What are your thoughts?
HI,PL!

We are on the same stage.I am thinking about that as well. but mine actully my husband's application has not got approved yet for stamp6. you can make a call to immigrant coucil of ireland . tel. 6740200 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 4.30pm. or you can make appointment with a support officer in person . she wil give to you information and advise .it is on free and confidential basis.
I am looking forward to hearing from you ! good luck!

Regards
melon

melon
Newly Registered

Post by melon » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:59 pm

hi, LP

I received my stamped passport by registered post this morning. So this whole process takes only 3-4 days. i rang immigrant council of ireland just now was told what i will no need to send to them the details since INIS have had all records in their systerm. i doubt :roll:

what is your idea?by the way ,do we have to apply for re-entry visa after stamp 6.

Regards

melon[/quote]

tiggs

Post by tiggs » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi Melon,
If you want to travel and ur Visa is gona expire soon, than yes.
It be interesting what they right on Visa also in Remarks section (Mine had profession am in mentioned)

Regards
Tiggs

melon
Newly Registered

Post by melon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:14 am

tiggs wrote:Hi Melon,
If you want to travel and ur Visa is gona expire soon, than yes.
It be interesting what they right on Visa also in Remarks section (Mine had profession am in mentioned)

Regards
Tiggs
HI, Tiggs

Actually it is my husbands'. he got a re-entry visa untill 2013 since he stays on stamp 4 . you think he should apply it after 2013 or now. someone said it is no re-entry visa required for stamp 6.

what is your idea? do you know what is happen on me after he got stamp6 ? i stay on stamp 3 since 2002. :cry:

Regards

melon

tiggs

Post by tiggs » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:48 am

Melon,
No harm contacting Visa help line regarding whether we need to get new sticker for visa also. After stamp 6.
Regards
Tiggs

LuasPassenger

Post by LuasPassenger » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

I don't know yet... I think I might just send a letter to INIS telling them something like: "just for your information, I got a 'without condition as to time' endorsement blah blah blah, please find a copy of the stamp and a copy of my new GNIB card. Blah blah blah, All the best, LP"

Probably the info you got, melon, is correct... But I think I'll do this just to be on the safe side. :)

I wouldn't be able to tell you anything useful regarding the re-entry visa. I'm not a visa-required national so actually I don't know anything about Irish visas. :( But if I were you, I would give INIS a ring just to be on the safe side.

LP

melon
Newly Registered

Post by melon » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:31 pm

LuasPassenger wrote:I don't know yet... I think I might just send a letter to INIS telling them something like: "just for your information, I got a 'without condition as to time' endorsement blah blah blah, please find a copy of the stamp and a copy of my new GNIB card. Blah blah blah, All the best, LP"

Probably the info you got, melon, is correct... But I think I'll do this just to be on the safe side. :)

I wouldn't be able to tell you anything useful regarding the re-entry visa. I'm not a visa-required national so actually I don't know anything about Irish visas. :( But if I were you, I would give INIS a ring just to be on the safe side.

LP
HI, LP

I wonder if we send the details to INIS that may delay Naturalisation division or not. someome who was a INIS officer told me stamp4,5,6 are the same. it makes no difference. we do not have to sent to them!

:?:
Regards

melon

melon
Newly Registered

Post by melon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm

hi,all

did anybody send INIS a cope of STAMP 5 to update naturalision ?

If we do so it will make application fast or delay? or refused? i have totally no idea. . what is your idea?

i have been looking forward to hearing from you .

thank you

melon.