ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Degree from UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bhavin_IT

Degree from UK

Post by bhavin_IT » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 am

HI all,

I heard about the rule changing from april 2009 about qualification and earnings. i am wondering if it will be changed to masters that i have done post graduate diploma from uk. if i qualify for other criteria will i get same points for post graduate diploma which i m getting right now......

Thanks,

tapindersingh
Mood:
India

Post by tapindersingh » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:03 am

You have done post graduate diploma not the masters

New rules means that if you do not have masters degree you cannot apply, so best apply now...

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Diploma is never a Masters and if you would apply with Diploma it would be rejected. As per new rule from 1st April, you must have min Masters for Teir 1 (general).
Thinking low is crime....

bhavin_IT

Post by bhavin_IT » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

right now it is like it gives the same point for masters from outside UK and post graduate diploma from uk......thats the reason i was wondering......Any other catagory whrere i will be able to aaply ?

bhavin_IT

Post by bhavin_IT » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:16 pm

and also i would love to apply now but i didnt maintain funds of 2800 since last three months. still can i apply if i am having 2800 right now in my accound?