ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cutoff date before the new HSMP is implimented

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabeeh
Newly Registered

cutoff date before the new HSMP is implimented

Post by shabeeh » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 am

Urgent help Required

Hi,
Please help me assisting the cuttoff date that will be considered for your application based on exisiting HSMP process.

This will help people like us to work on close dates before new HSMP process gets implimented.

Another query under the current HSMP process if i am from india and did graduation from Mumbai University. In that case please assist in knowing do i require special certificate mentioning that my graduation was done in english medium though my education was done in english medium.

Regards
Friend

technocrat181
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat181 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, As you know; the cut-off date is speculated to be April 01st 09; So I think the cutoff date they consider for implementing this rule is the day of application. i.e; application date to be >= April 01st 09.

But this is ONLY what I believe. Seniors may please put in their views.

& Reg. the certificate, I think its better to have this though you've done your degree from a taught-in-english university. All the people whom I know have done this while applying including me though all of us are from a taught-in-english university.