ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds short by one week while applying!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

araamisz
Newly Registered

maintenance funds short by one week while applying!

Post by araamisz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:24 pm

hey im gonna be applying for my visa in the next 2 or 3 days as my visa is gonna expire within a weeks time. but at the time of applying my maintenance fund period wud be short by a week ie- ive had 800+ in my acc. for around 82 days.. now going by the rules i shud expect a rejection whenever they send my passport back. but by the time it gets back its obvious that, the 800+ wud have been in my account for over 3 months then.. so if i re-apply then with new bank statements covering the 800+ funds in my account for over 3 months, wud they grant me a visa then?? or do they expect to have 800+ at the time when the visa actually expires??? can anybody plz help me out ???? thanks

araamisz
Newly Registered

sorry me again

Post by araamisz » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:29 pm

and sorry ppl.. i forgot to post that im currently on igs and applying for the transitional arrangement!

dung_a82
Newly Registered

Post by dung_a82 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:57 pm

It is better when you apply you should write a throughout letter stating that you will receive the third bank statement in a week and will send the bank statement later. This at least help you to have more winning rate when you have to appeal as one case like this already won. Meanwhile, ask the bank to provide bank statement as soon as it covers 90 days. When you receive the bank statement, quickly send it by recorded delivery (special if needed) to an address stating somewhere for providing additional docs, i don't remember (my friend also had to provide like that and actually got approved decision). I will ask him the address when I meet him. If you succeed to send before they have decision, you might not get a refusal. Even in the worst case, you could still get the definite ground to appeal ^_^, rather than base on sending post-decision evidences.
Good luck!

araamisz
Newly Registered

thanks!

Post by araamisz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:20 pm

hey thanks a ton for the advice. u mean if i send upto date statements covering 90 days showing 800 in my account and if they have not yet looked into my case by the time the docs reach them, theyll consider the docs and my visa wud be granted? u think they wud do that? well i hope they do coz ill send my updated bank statements as soon as they cover 90 days.. did ur friend get it staright away or in appeal coz he had sent statements which covered a 90 day period? also can you please temme what address this needs to be sent? thanks mate!