ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vivekbhandari123
Newly Registered

hsmp refused

Post by vivekbhandari123 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:47 pm

hi mates
i have applied for hsmp on 30 march 2005 and they have refused it
i dont know why
i just got email from them today and they have mentioned decision ahs been made and they cant give me decision by email
and when i called them they said its refused and they ahve awarded me 15 points
but i have claimed for 70 points which is very simple and straight forward
i think its very frustrating
they ahve awarded me 15 points for my eductaion which is fair enough as i have degree in comp science and engineering
my date of birthe is may 79 so they have to award me 5 points for that
and 50 points for experience 4 year exp with one year senior level as head of department in IT in an engineering college
presently i am in uk on working holiday visa and my visa is till dec 05
i still have 6 months
i dont know what to do should i go for review or what
if anybody can advise em on that
thanks is advance
vivek

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:48 am

Dear Vivek,

Very sorry to hear about your refusal. If you have provided all the documents (in original) supporting your claim of points, you must go for a review, of course a free review. You can wait for your documents and see what reasons they have given in the decision letter for not granting you the claimed points, and then accordingly u can prepare the review request.

yedi
Newly Registered

Post by yedi » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:01 pm

vivekhandari123,

I also got a mail from HO yesterday 30/06/05 as well informing me that a decision has been reach on my application. I've called HO like ten times now yet no one is ready to disclose the decision.

how come your was disclose on phone.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:05 am

Dear Yedi,

Its really strange in your case that instipe of your calling them again and again, they are not disclosing the result. I even was told about the decision on phone adn thet same time, i was even able to speak to my case worker who had rejected my application. Not only me, many of our buddies here in this forum have heard their decisions on phone only.

Did u ask them the reason politely for not disclosing the result?

yedi
Newly Registered

Post by yedi » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:56 am

Dhavaluk,

Couldn't believe as well. Anyway, i've instucted a courrier to pick my parcel for me. Which i will be getting this morning. It's just a matter of few hours.

Thanks guys.