ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final settlement as a payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sureshjawaji
Newly Registered

Final settlement as a payslip

Post by sureshjawaji » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply for HSMP this month(march 2009).I have left my previous organization in April-2008 and joined new organization in may-2009. Since to apply I need to show all the previous 12 months payslips but in my case for the month of April 2008 I didn't get my pay slip instead I got it as final settlement from my previous company. Shall I submit it as my payslip for the month of April salary.

Anothe question is final settlement process takes time so the salary of final settelment got credited in to my account in the month of May 2008 will it create any issue?

Please your advice would help.

Thanks,
Suresh

subbuvenky
Newly Registered

Same in my case

Post by subbuvenky » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Am planning to apply for HSMP by mid of march.Am producing my payslips from Mar 08 to Feb 09.

I joined a new employer in Oct 08. Got my Final Settlement from previous employer on Nov 08. Can I show that along with my 12 months payslip?

Please suggest!

Note: Its a fresh application from India

smallick
Newly Registered

Re: Final settlement as a payslip

Post by smallick » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 pm

sureshjawaji wrote:
I am planning to apply for HSMP this month(march 2009).I have left my previous organization in April-2008 and joined new organization in may-2009. Since to apply I need to show all the previous 12 months payslips but in my case for the month of April 2008 I didn't get my pay slip instead I got it as final settlement from my previous company. Shall I submit it as my payslip for the month of April salary.

Anothe question is final settlement process takes time so the salary of final settelment got credited in to my account in the month of May 2008 will it create any issue?
My understanding is in India, Final settlement also includes that month's pay plus additional components. What is important is that your net pay should match your bank statements, in case you submit payslips and bank statement as proof of your earning. You mention that clearly in your cover letter. Also, if you can arrange a letter from your previous employer stating the same will make your case strong.