ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSED PSW VISA - for only submitted 2.5 months's statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

understand
Newly Registered

REFUSED PSW VISA - for only submitted 2.5 months's statement

Post by understand » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I am writing this letter on behalf of a friend whoes application for Post-Study work Visa was refused on 26th of Feb, 2009, for she had not met the maintainence fund requirements. The letter she received stating that she only submitted 2 and a half month bank-statement, instead of 3 month. She does however, have the completed 3 months bankstatement, which shows that she has the required funds. The problem is that she sent her documents by mistake and has not been given a chance to re-submit the required documents. She is left in a difficult position as there isn\'t service for review of case and the only option left for her is to appeal, which seems very complicated and too professional. Her student visa was expired on 31st of Jan, 2009, which means, she is in no position to re-apply. I would be very much appreciated, anyone could advice her what to do next. Thank you

samdav7
India

Post by samdav7 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:03 pm

as for as I know, the best thing to do is to approach a registered solicitor immediately as the time is ticking off, she should be appealing within 10 business days. follow this link to find out the nearest solicitor

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/statute/Register ... stered.pdf

the solicitor would be able to add all the needed documents and arrange them in such a way it is to be. though it is too much professional and complicated this is the only chane and last option available to make the best use of it!
Sam Sol

understand
Newly Registered

solicitor

Post by understand » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:38 pm

Thank you samdav7 for the information.

I tried to open the link but could not for technical reason on this computer (Public) Anyway, thank you and would you happen to know any good solicitor in London with reasonable price