ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Number

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweetness

Passport Number

Post by sweetness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Dear all...

An application was sent to home office for my husband at the beginning of december. Then he had his biometrics done at the end of january. Yet no reply of the application FLR(M), it has been almost 3months. However, as I sent my passport with his application, I need to go out of country and I'd like to request the home office to retun my passport if there finished with it. However, I don't have my passport number to request for my passport. What do I do? Can the home office help? Will I get my passport back? What step do I take?

Please help me.

Thanx

Alexisos
Newly Registered

Request passport

Post by Alexisos » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi there

I'd suggest that you call them on 0870 606 7766, and explain the situation. See what they say.

Good lucky

sweetness

Re: Request passport

Post by sweetness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 pm

[quote="Alexisos"]Hi there

I'd suggest that you call them on 0870 606 7766, and explain the situation. See what they say.

Good lucky[/quote]

Thanx, I was planning on doing so, after having a look at the HO website, but I just wanted for information as I am very worried!!