ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second application VS first application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sergio39

Second application VS first application

Post by sergio39 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:55 pm

Hi guys!
My first application sent on june 2004 was rejected on march 2005. All the package sent back including the decision letter and all my original documentation provided (university diplomas mine and my wife's, birth and mariage certificates, lots of another certificates, etc) has been lost, so I never got it. All the discussions with HO haven't cleaned the situation.
Your package has been sent to your home address (the right one) on 17 of march via airmail. We have no responsibility of the post service. Sorry.
Knowing the result, I made a free review and sent it but unsuccessful also.

Now I am thinking of applying again with some fresh supporting evidencies, and don't want to lose again my recently-made originals (duplicates). I know HO have a records of documentation provided which are used on free reviews.

The question is: Is it possible not to send again the originals but to refer to that ones from the first application?
This question more generalised: The fresh application should complete the first one (I mean some missing or not enough evidencies), or it should include the same documentation plus the missing one?

BTW Seen this?
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... o_the.html?

Thank You.

Korben Dallas

Re: Second application VS first application

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:50 am

sergio39 wrote:Is it possible not to send again the originals but to refer to that ones from the first application?
of course. you just have to translate and seal the docs with notary.
sergio39 wrote:This question more generalised: The fresh application should complete the first one (I mean some missing or not enough evidencies), or it should include the same documentation plus the missing one?
you can re-arrange your application in a way you like. for example, my second application consisted of much less evidences than the first one. the only matter is NOT to provide something that totally differs from what you have already declared at previous time. Let's say "new" employer letter shoud detail the rejected one and not to tell you are completely different this time. There are still some cases on the forum when HO said directly that the "new" letter was discrepant of the "old" one. I think you should get the idea.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:00 am

Hi,

If you must use notarized copies of your docs. Make sure you do this on or before July 15, 2005.

Else, you risk loosing your chance of being considered.

QED.