ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to check processing status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silentray

How to check processing status

Post by silentray » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi,

It seems like someone on this forum knows how to check the status of processing.

I have made my application within UK (WP -> Tier 1) last month and would like to know the status. Is there any way to check it?

Regards.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: How to check processing status

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm

silentray wrote:Hi,

It seems like someone on this forum knows how to check the status of processing.

I have made my application within UK (WP -> Tier 1) last month and would like to know the status. Is there any way to check it?

Regards.
If it is 6weeks since you applied n have Reference No handy, you can call on this HO No. 08706067766 to know ur application status...

ch15

Post by ch15 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:49 pm

It's been 10 weeks since I applied, still no news!
I've attempted to call them with that number, but it's a machine who answered the phone, no way I can speak to a person!

how can I check my status of application please?

tvn_ramesh wrote:
silentray wrote:Hi,

Regards.
If it is 6weeks since you applied n have Reference No handy, you can call on this HO No. 08706067766 to know ur application status...

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:06 pm

ch15 wrote:It's been 10 weeks since I applied, still no news!
I've attempted to call them with that number, but it's a machine who answered the phone, no way I can speak to a person!

how can I check my status of application please?
It is the same no..

but u need to try again n again n again n again n again n again till the AMachine goes "welcome to ...."