ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa refused 194(1) and 194(2)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohid
Newly Registered

spouse visa refused 194(1) and 194(2)

Post by mohid » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi

i need help to answer ECO these 2 objections.

For evidence copies of passports valid VISA and 2 work permits were submitted, but unfortunately were not reviewed properly.

on 2nd objection i did visit pakistan. how i can submit contact or communication while case is with them for 6 months and i was in pakistan that time.

I Shall be very Grateful for your help in this matter

The objections are:-

1. You have failed to show satisfactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to enter or remain the UK as a work permit holder as you have only provided a copy of his 2002 work permit, which expired in 2006, and you have not provided a copy of your husband’s current resident permit. Furthermore, nothing in the evidence provided demonstrates that you husband is lawfully in the UK. 194(i).

2. Your Nikah nama states you were married on 25/11/07 and you have provided no evidence of contact or communication with your husband, and they have not visited you in Pakistan since then. As such I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that your relationship is subsisting or that you plan to live together. 194 (ii)

regards

mohid