ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa pending since Oct/Nov,2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Biswanath

PSW visa pending since Oct/Nov,2008

Post by Biswanath » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Has anyone received PSW visa recently who applied in Oct/Nov,2008?

tosachinpatel

Re: PSW visa pending since Oct/Nov,2008

Post by tosachinpatel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Biswanath wrote:Has anyone received PSW visa recently who applied in Oct/Nov,2008?

NO MAN....I AM ALSO WAITING WITH THIS THINGS.....I DONT KNW WHT TO DO MAN......THIS PEOPLE ARE DOING SO WORNG WITH US.....

U KNW MY VISA HAS ALSO EXPIRED...I DONT KNW WHT TO DO.....

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:02 pm

if your visa has expired there is nothing to worried about.As long as HO received your passport before your visa expired,I do not foresee any problem.I am only concerned about the time UKBA is taking,it's a long time.I have been waiting since last oct/nov.Everytime i phone they answer it's waiting for consideration.

kris007
Newly Registered

I am also waiting for PSW visa

Post by kris007 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:57 am

Hey guys!

I also applied for PSW in the month of Oct.2008. called to HO. but, as usual... "further consideration". :?

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 pm

yes , i hv applied in 15th of october 2008. i m still waitin but i cant understand one thing,,one of my friend applied in first week of jan 2009 nd he received it on 2nd week of feb. so y r we waiting for this. i m so pissed off and disappointed.

it like we r stucked as we can neither go forward nor go back

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello kris007,kissmemissme, have you both applied from college/university?Mine was university but still no response from HO.And secondly did you both apply under transitional?My friend has received his passsport recently but he applied under transitional.Thanks.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

no it wasnt transitional ,,it was frm student to psw. i hv applied frm d college.
even my friend got psw ,, just on d basis of letter frm d uni nd it took just 1 month. actually he was waiting for d certificate but uni gave him a letter which says dat he passed d exame.

i hv been waiting from last 4 months. this is too much now.

do u hv ny idea that how many ppl got psw in march ???

plz leme know.

thnx

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 pm

hello kissmemissme,not too many students have got PSW yet who have applied between oct/nov,08.My friend got PSW but it was transitional.It seems to me that HO is clearing transitional first.I am not having any clue behind this delay.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 am

biswanath

hopefully ,, it should b right wot u said.

i cant understand one thing, the ppl who r waitin from october,,ho is refusing only ccl or other colleges as well ????

FURTHER CONSIDERATION means wot ??????

guys dont u think that they hv held d passport not coz of FURTHER CONSIDERATOIN,,its coz of job recession and credit crunch !!!!!!!

well for me,,it seems something like that.

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:05 am

Hello kissmemissme,my friend got PSW last week.He finished his study from LCMIT.It was transitional.Don't be disappointed.You will get visa definitely.The only problem is that we can't wait a long.It's true.HO only refusing CCL and it has been removed from the listed body too.If your college is in the listed body HO has to issue your visa according to the condition in the PSW application form.In addition,I know a number of students has won the case from ccl as well.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Biswanath wrote:Hello kissmemissme,my friend got PSW last week.He finished his study from LCMIT.It was transitional.Don't be disappointed.You will get visa definitely.The only problem is that we can't wait a long.It's true.HO only refusing CCL and it has been removed from the listed body too.If your college is in the listed body HO has to issue your visa according to the condition in the PSW application form.In addition,I know a number of students has won the case from ccl as well.

i really appreciate that u r being positive ,,nd even me as well. but its been 5 months !!!!

it ll b totally unfair that after 5-6 months of FURTHER CONSIDERATION,,they ll refuse on d basis of silly things though ur college is still on listed body

huh,, UNFORTUNATELY WE DONT HV NY CHOICE EXCEPT

waAiT waAiT & waAit

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

kissmemissme how r u?what do you think about the new PSW rules that frontier Mole has explained.Do you think it's going to apply on us as well? Although we applied last year Oct?If not so why HO has kept all passports since last 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamz

Post by dreamz » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm

Biswanath wrote:kissmemissme how r u?what do you think about the new PSW rules that frontier Mole has explained.Do you think it's going to apply on us as well? Although we applied last year Oct?If not so why HO has kept all passports since last 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dnt think they can apply new rules retrospectively. But dnt know, when they will start processing our applications. I applied in october and still waiting for result. I cannot even start my new job bec my employer want to see my passport. Now i feel like, it was my biggest ever mistake tht i applied for psw.