ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 am

freei_007 wrote:Hi, i send my appeal at 12 feb. but still i am waiting for my hearing date. what should i do now. you don't think guys it is long time?
yeah it seems too long. You can't do anything. If you appealed through solicitors, just talk to them.

Though nowadays, AIT receives loads of appeal.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 pm

phoenix777 wrote:
freei_007 wrote:Hi, i send my appeal at 12 feb. but still i am waiting for my hearing date. what should i do now. you don't think guys it is long time?
yeah it seems too long. You can't do anything. If you appealed through solicitors, just talk to them.

Though nowadays, AIT receives loads of appeal.
Thanx my friend. i will consult my solictor.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Hi Friends, Anyone knows latest news about CCL Hearings?

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:02 pm

freei_007 wrote:Hi Friends, Anyone knows latest news about CCL Hearings?
  • as far as i know determination is not given on the spot. it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get determination. that means wait for some more time.

phoenix777

Post by phoenix777 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

students of ccl need to wait for this month to get the results.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:49 am

i have been to hearing. it's good experience. i enjoyed it.
I don't know when it's going to end. still one month waiting for outcome.
i can't concentrate on anything. [/list]

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:22 am

picolla wrote:i have been to hearing. it's good experience. i enjoyed it.
Just wait for now...the CCL cases are pilling up.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:23 am

Hi guys,
Can you share your hearing experence with us?

Thanks

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 am

picolla wrote:i have been to hearing. it's good experience. i enjoyed it.
hope so it was a thirlling experence of your life. plz, can share with us. because i am waithing for my hearing date.

Thanks

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:03 am

hope so it was a thirlling experence of your life. plz, can share with us. because i am waithing for my hearing date.
  • if you are genuine students, you don't need to worry. just sit back and relax.
    But i don't know about the outcome. genuine student doesn't mean that you gonna win the case. there are so many other factors.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:24 am

picolla wrote:hope so it was a thirlling experence of your life. plz, can share with us. because i am waithing for my hearing date.
  • if you are genuine students, you don't need to worry. just sit back and relax.
    But i don't know about the outcome. genuine student doesn't mean that you gonna win the case. there are so many other factors.
You got that right. One of those factors is the dishonesty of the school authorities who were selling qualifications and right now I don't think they can defend any qualification which they have issued in the past, so it's left to the genuine students to prove they actually did some kind of course work to earn those qualifications which right now isn't worth much due to the publicity which CCL has had in the press. Did u guys study on validated programs or were they all CCL qualifications?

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Appeal won for CCL

Post by ukmigrate.com » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm

!!
Last edited by ukmigrate.com on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freei_007

Re: Appeal won for CCL

Post by freei_007 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:53 am

ukmigrate.com wrote:We won an appeal today. If you need help, drop me an email.
It's good news my friend!
Plz, help me i am quit worry about my case. what should you advice me? now your client will get psw on the base of CCL diplomas.
untill now i didn't listen any news about CCL winning because still applicants are waiting for their judgements.
if you will say that 322 is removed then now what?

i am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Got your name now ukmigrate - it could be Talat

ukmigrate.com

Why are you advertising here. The Home Office will still have a chance to appeal against that deciasion I would have thought.

Your website is also seriously out of date, which is not particularly professional.

I also do not understand why you have a Birmingham telephone code, but an office above a shop in Ilford.

I also could not find "Uk Migrate" on the OISC register at:

http://www.oisc.gov.uk/people_seeking_i ... _advisers/

Nevertheless, you have the OISC logo on your website.

Who are you and what is your full name, I thing it is only right that you are open about this seeing as you are a purportedly regulated immigration advisor. Are you someone who has got hold of the CCL mug list & are you now just trying to wring a few more pounds out of them?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Now found you on the OISC list:

UKMigrate.com
Address: 58B Ilford Lane
Ilford
Essex
IG1 2JZ
England
Telephone: 08000 786 786
FAX: 020 8911 6260

Still concerned about your name, why your website is so rubbish, why you have a Birmingham telephone code and why you are saying you have won an appeal.

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Still there is any chance to win PSW? :?:

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Post by ukmigrate.com » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 am

!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Help Needed

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:43 am

Dear reader,

I got PSW from CCL in August 2008, went to Home country for marriage and came back to UK on 9th December 2008. Came through the immigration without any problems. It was only when my wife came to UK in second week of February when we both became victims of immigration trouble. They asked my wife about my college name when she said CCL, the trouble started. Immigrations detained my wife for five days, not to mention she went through all this hassle and hell, I manage to lodge her appeal with the help of a solicitor. Now we have got only a few days left for our hearing.

No matter what i did in past, we are in trouble now and we both really need help from all of you!! Any personal message is welcome. Any hearing tips, course work college details etc.

Please help us guys.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: Help Needed

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Dear reader,

I got PSW from CCL in August 2008, went to Home country for marriage and came back to UK on 9th December 2008. Came through the immigration without any problems. It was only when my wife came to UK in second week of February when we both became victims of immigration trouble. They asked my wife about my college name when she said CCL, the trouble started. Immigrations detained my wife for five days, not to mention she went through all this hassle and hell, I manage to lodge her appeal with the help of a solicitor. Now we have got only a few days left for our hearing.

No matter what i did in past, we are in trouble now and we both really need help from all of you!! Any personal message is welcome. Any hearing tips, course work college details etc.
Please help us guys.
I don't think a genuine student would have any need to be told details of their college that they studied at in the past year.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

PaperPusher wrote:I don't think a genuine student would have any need to be told details of their college that they studied at in the past year.
My sentiments exactly PP. And don't call yourself a victim because you are the one who put yourself in this situation, the victims are those genuine students who are suffering because of things people like you have done and they are stuck in the immigration blackhole!

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Dear reader,

No matter what i did in past, we are in trouble now and we both really need help from all of you!! Any personal message is welcome. Any hearing tips, course work college details etc. Please help us guys.
Does this mean that you did not actually study at the college? If so, why did you accept their qualification?

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Guys,
I did a genuine MBA degree from a good international university two years back, and then joined a college because the university MBA was not qualifying for work permit which my employer was offering coz HO said it is US University and does not qualify so called British Educational standards. The college closed due to loss of business and at that time CCL was the only option to me!! I spent good over £25000 on my education in UK and did not want to spend more money and time. Now if I don’t get permission to work here, how can I recover my money? I know my visa obligation was to go back to my homeland after studies, but I was having a good job and wanted some international experience and at least earn as much as I spent here and then only go back!!
I did not do anything different by joining CCL, I just followed the trend in hope of recovering my costs which I guess any responsible person will do!! At the time of CCL, nobody knew this will happen to the college. I have seen so many other colleges which did similar things in past for student and PSW visas and never got caught. It was unfortunate CCL.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

So in other words, your action(buying a qualification without studying for it) is justified? Am speechless!

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Guys,
I did a genuine MBA degree from a good international university two years back, and then joined a college because the university MBA was not qualifying for work permit which my employer was offering coz HO said it is US University and does not qualify so called British Educational standards. The college closed due to loss of business and at that time CCL was the only option to me!! I spent good over £25000 on my education in UK and did not want to spend more money and time. Now if I don’t get permission to work here, how can I recover my money? I know my visa obligation was to go back to my homeland after studies, but I was having a good job and wanted some international experience and at least earn as much as I spent here and then only go back!!
I did not do anything different by joining CCL, I just followed the trend in hope of recovering my costs which I guess any responsible person will do!! At the time of CCL, nobody knew this will happen to the college. I have seen so many other colleges which did similar things in past for student and PSW visas and never got caught. It was unfortunate CCL.
Come on...that's like saying that loads of people are dishonest and never get caught and therefore it's OK to do that. I appreciate the need people feel to improve their lives and try to find work in the UK, but if you stoop to saying that it's worth "buying a fake degree," then where's the sense in that? Given that you're clearly a bright enough person in that you have an MBA, etc., you can't even play the naievity card...

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Diokpa wrote:So in other words, your action(buying a qualification without studying for it) is justified? Am speechless!
My dear, a person who is hurt knows the pain. £25K is not a small amount of money to spend on a degree and which even does not qualify for work permit only because it is US university. If a diploma mill BRITISH college can serve your purpose in just a fraction of that amount, and if 80% of students around you are doing that and getting desired results, I guess u will be tempted too.