ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected in 4 days (incl Sat,Sun) Was:Got decision in 4 day

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samree
Newly Registered

Rejected in 4 days (incl Sat,Sun) Was:Got decision in 4 day

Post by samree » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:04 pm

Got decision in 4 days !!!

My HSMP Application Timeline

1 ------- 18 June, 2005 -------- Couriered from Karachi, Pakistan via FedEx
2 ------- 20 June, 2005 -------- Received by Charging Team
3 ------- 20 June, 2005 -------- Credit Card charged by HSMP Charging Team
4 ------- 21 June, 2005 -------- Contacted Charging Team by email for transaction reference number
5 ------- 21 June, 2005 -------- Application dispatched from Charging Team to Work Permit Team
6 ------- 22 June, 2005 -------- Received Transaction Reference number from Charging Team
7 ------- 22 June, 2005 -------- Contacted Work Permit Team by email for my HSMP reference number
8 ------- 24 June, 2005 -------- Received HSMP Reference number from HSMP Workpermit Team
--- 11 -- 27 June, 2005 -------- Decision has been made and HSMP team couriered the letter and documents
9 ------- 05 July, 2005 -------- Contacted Work Permit Team by email for my HSMP Application Status
10 ------ 05 July, 2005 -------- Received response after 6 hours that my decision has been made on 27 June and
-------------------------------- the letter and original documents have been sent to my address.
12 ------ 05 July, 2005 -------- Contacted Work Permit after 2 hours for requesting the exact decision.
13 ----------------------------- Pray for me, Now I am waiting to receive either Decision Letter with documents or response email from HSMP team.

- Samree
Last edited by samree on Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:17 am

WOWOWOWOW you are a really lucky guy!!!!!
Do you have any idea why your application was processed so fast? Have you asked for Urgent Treatment??

samree
Newly Registered

Post by samree » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:26 am

Time will tell that whether I am lucky or not, because I am still waiting for the decision. But one thing is sure that I did not face so much tense period which so many of us are facing. Now I am lucky :)

I just submitted a normal, well presented application, even I was praying for a decision in normal duration i.e. 8-13 weeks due to my own personal plan to move in UK. Now, if I am really lucky and get the approval then I would have only 6 months maximum for settle all the things here in my country, which is not sufficient for me :(

Anyways I am really amazed with the efficiency of HSMP team.

- Samree

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:36 am

samree,

call them for the decision, why to wait another week or two?

simar

Post by simar » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:20 am

Hi samree,

Did you received you documents posted by hsmp on 30th june?
simar

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:33 pm

Hi Samree,

i agree with Korben, you HAVE to call them and know your decision, BECAUSE even if they accept you or refuse you, you do have some tight deadlines, according to you, right?

of course, all of us want you to get the approval. if so, have to rush setting everything for your trip to the UK, in less than 6 months!

if you are refused, the letter dated 27 June will get to you in pakistan, maybe in 10 more days, right? that would be already july 16 and you have "only" 28 days for preparing a review. this review preparation could be taking place RIGHT NOW and not starting on the 16th, you know?

hopefully, you get accepted. your case still gives hope to other forum members who are in that agonizing wait and wait for my decision period which is emotionally draining!!

so, just go ahead and CALL them!

best

jhonny
:)

samree
Newly Registered

Post by samree » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:01 pm

Sorry guyz for delayed response. Actually I was out of town for some project related tasks.

Yesterday I got my decision letter and it says "Refused".

I have claimed over 100+ points but I got just 40.

Academic: 15 points - as claimed.

Work Experience - 0 points - 50 points claimed.
- I have a very excellent professional career and since 4 years I am working as CTO of one of the best software house of my country. I am also directors of two SECP listed technology companies. Total I have almost 10 years of IT experience. I have provided all the documents ORIGINAL (literally Original). I also provided latest reference letters from all the previous employers as well as current employer. But decision letter says “ With reference to HSMP guidance note all the letter should be on letter headed paper” :(

Earning Criteria – 25 points – as claimed

Achievement in Chosen Field – 0 points – 25 points claimed
- I have won many national and international awards in my fields, my personal as well as professional profile published in many national and international magazines. Peer review of my achievement was included. All the award certificates with Newspaper cuttings and photographs were submitted. Total 6 evidences were provided. :(

Skilled Partner – 0 points – 10 points claimed
- Letter says “The bachelor qualification gained in Pakistan is not equivalent to a British Bachelor” but I am also a bachelor qualified and gained 15 points. Although I have submitted UK NARIC letter of my qualification.

I am not so disappointed because I know my ability but I am disappointed with the method of judgment because the same letter headed evidences accepted in Earning Criteria and in crucial section the same letterhead was rejected. I am sure there were some misunderstandings to assess my case. Today I have couriered a review request with more detail clarification for two 0 point sections with all concerned original documents once again. I hope again for a positive response.

Another important thing, in the returned documents packet, few original letters were missing.

I submitted a well presented application in the folder with all the section divided by Tab cards with detail of each section. I read almost all the important post of this forum and tried to present my case with this assumption that caseworker does not know anything about my profession, qualification and achievement but now I believe, luck works in HSMP case. :)

- Samree
Last edited by samree on Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:35 am

Hi samree,

Sorry to here about the decision, surely must have been some misunderstanding... Have you tried to call and talk to your caseworker?
What evidence did you provide for work experience besides the letters?

Good Luck!

rao166

Post by rao166 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:33 am

hey samree, wasnt ur experience letter on company headed letter paper?

samree
Newly Registered

Post by samree » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:57 am

I have provided following documents (ORGINALS)
- Current employment letter (on company letter head paper)
- Directorship Certificate document of two companies (on company letter head)
- Reference Letter from current employer (on company letterhead)
- Previous four employers experience letters ( on company letter head)
- Current reference letters from all the previous employers (on company letterhead)
- Original profile document of my current company.
- Reference letter of friend who is British National.

- Samree