ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant of Tier1 General Jan 09 processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moonfog

Dependant of Tier1 General Jan 09 processing times

Post by moonfog » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi all,

I am planning to apply for my Dependant of Tier1 general in mid January.
I would really appreciate if you can put any relevant information and the propcessing times for your applications.

I am really scared about the whole process as my husband got his tier1 only a month back and is now in UK but has not yet got a job.

Can anybody tell me if this would affect my application?

I am showing the maintenance funds in my husbands account (gbp2800+1600)

I want to join my husband asap, any idea how longt it is taking for processing the dependant visa?

Looking forward for you all to share your views and concerns and we can probably help each other out in this tocherous period of the application process(before and after)

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 am

** Duplicate Post**
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

moonfog

Post by moonfog » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 am

Hi,

I have applied for my tier1 dependant visa on 19/01/09 from vfs bangalore.

Hoping that people who have applied for their dependant visa would also update with their timelines.

Cheers.

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa

Post by Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:36 pm

you need to show only 1600£ for dependant, as main applicant need not show any funds since he already has tier1 visa and working in uk..
which has been clarified by bangalore vfs office in mail and phone..

moonfog plz update all ur posts.....

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi All,

I'll be moving to UK on Tier 1 visa.. My hubby & kid will apply from India in few days' time.
Can anyone tell who should sign for the Child ( dependent) of Tier1 applicant's application form?
In my case , myself( main aplicant) or my hubby( the co-applicant with our Child).. who will sign ?? ....OR the Child below 18 should give his/her thumb impression?? as we do in our Indian Passport. The Child is of 11 years of age...

Also, In the dependent document list do we have to give Kid's Birth certificate too.. OR only the passport in enough?

Senior members pls suggest.

Tx